[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any aspiring actors here? Have you ever been in anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: CkXGSbGVEAEpX8d.jpg (189 KB, 899x699) Image search: [Google]
CkXGSbGVEAEpX8d.jpg
189 KB, 899x699
Any aspiring actors here? Have you ever been in anything?
>>
My dad is making a movie and I get a part in it.
>>
>>70672352

Show us on the doll where he touched you
>>
>>70672352
is that all we get?
what's the movie? is your dad famous or something?
>>
>>70672316
I've been in your mum lol
>>
>>70672316
i starred in a major blockbuster last year but im not telling who i am or what it was
>>
>>70672352
Are you going to get naked?
>>
>>70672422
>I starred in a major blockbuster
sure and you're here
>but i'm not telling who i am or what it was
then shut the fuck up
>>
Not an aspiring actor in any sense but I have been in a few movies as an extra. I was in Mockingjay part 2, Point Break and The Bridge of Spies. The pay was shit, as expected for such small roles, but the experiences overall were pretty great.

Met some really cool people (other extras), though I did have a brief conversation with Luke Bracey which was interesting to say the least. What was also interesting to see was how each production handled each movie in their own way and the way people worked. I actually learned a lot, like what an Assistant Director actually does on a set for example.

Mokingjay was by far the most interesting and different in that we had to sign something that said we weren't allowed to talk, and I shit you not, even LOOK at the star talent which I thought was pretty funny.

For those of you in Berlin you'll be amazed at how easy to get cast as an extra. So if you're ever thinking about working on a set for a few days sign up at the Agentur. I'm not sure how it goes in other countries but over here it is surprisingly very easy.
>>
>>70672713
What's Jennifer Lawrence like in person? I bet she's a stuck up cow
>>
>>70672710
>make enough money to worry about fucking anything

why wouldnt i come on 4chan? do you think actors are 'busy'?
>>
>>70672422
>nudes of Effie, or it didn't happen
>>
>>70672914
>Do you think actors are "busy"
lmaoooo you're clearly no actor buddy, keep pretending so
>>
>>70672978
keep trying to make it kid, im literally lmao'ing at your life while i sit in my home not having to work a goddamn day in my life
>>
>>70672316
i made an adult film with your mom, but we forgot to record it.
>>
>>70672316
I was a featured extra in As Good As It Gets. I had a line with Nicholson.
>>
Not even slightly interested in acting but I was one of the extra kids in the third harry potter. Not much to say about the experience except we only got paid £30 each and there was a big fuss because my headteacher kept it all. I think it's sort of fair now seeing as we did get time off school and a fun experience.
Made the papers under the headline "harry potter rotter" we still laugh about it on occasion
>>
>>70672422
So.
My sister went to CLU in Thousand Oaks, CA and was friends with Claire Danes & that other chick from My So Called Life.
That makes me just as famous as you.
>>
>>70672316
I had a small part in the most recent mad mex movie. But mostly do plays
>>
>>70673467
What scene was that?
>>
>>70673542
your teacher pocketed your pay? the fuck?
>>
>>70673591
Nicholson and Helen Hunt's characters are out at dinner and he's offended her. She wants a compliment or she's leaving. He's uncomfortable and asks if they can order first. She agrees and he turns and yells across the restaurant at my character (a waiter at the restaurant) what their order is while she covers her face, mortified. Once he's said it all, I call back "I'll tell your waiter."

I don't want to brag, but the movie DID win two Academy Awards and three Golden Globes. Clearly from the strength of my performance.
>>
>>70673612
yeah well, headteacher. but I don't really blame him looking back
>>
>>70673694
and by pocketed I mean it went to the school. not him which would be different
>>
>>70673679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrtpRNsdfYs

That you at 1:44?
>>
>>70673799
Yeah. Embarrassingly, it took two takes. I wasn't loud enough the first time and Brooks said to really yell it out like I was trying to call over a crowded restaurant.
>>
I do extra work for movies that come to Australia. I was in the last Pirates and im gonna be in the next Thor. I'm 28 and pretty realistic about never being anyhting when it comes to film and television.

I want to make an old timey western thriller about a guy with a meat cleaver killin dudes.
>>
>>70673834
Actually your delivery stands out really well. Memorable. Nice job anon
>>
>>70673852
Thanks man.
>>
>>70673834
great job! great mustache!
>>
>>70673936
It was actually supposed to be a goatee. I just couldn't get that spot on the corner of my mouth between the mustache and the chin hair to grow out back then. I think it's called a balbo.
>>
atlanta fag here. friend of my gf has been doing extra/stand in work for quite some time. she's only 4'10" or something pretty short, so she actually gets cast as a stand in for children quite a bit. she got to have an odd conversation with donald sutherland on the set of one of the hunger games movies, and she got to fly to hawaii or bermuda or some shit with the cast of anchorman 2. she has a really good photo of herself and paul rudd. he still looks 2' taller than her.

my gf has actually been an onscreen extra for the vampire diaries (but literally just background tier), and was doing something on the set of the movie prisoners. she says terrance howard is a nice guy. i think that was before the professor started lecturing the world on his new math theory. in the beginning of the movie, when everyone is still walking through the neighborhood, if you see an old forrest green subaru outback, that's my car!
>>
>>70672316
I was in a Port-A-John once.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.