[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was this movie so hated? what went wrong with it? I watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465430933370.jpg (471 KB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
1465430933370.jpg
471 KB, 1080x1600
why was this movie so hated? what went wrong with it? I watched it after everyone telling me it was bad but I thought it was fine but with not enough tomorrowland in it especially in the end you don't actually see anything of the present time tomorrowland just the EMP fucking the whole place up, not a single person besides a bunch of guards and 2 robots.

so what do you think?
>>
File: 1384443419952.jpg (40 KB, 394x400) Image search: [Google]
1384443419952.jpg
40 KB, 394x400
It was shit.
>>
>>70672050
explain
>>
>inb4 they didn't kiss
>>
>nothing is explained until 20 minutes before it ends
>they show all these shitskins are the future engineers of the world
DROPPED SO HARD
>>
Britt Robertson is a gorgeous and should be a top tier /tv/waifu
>>
>>70671836
>what went wrong
Look in the bottom left of the picture.
>Damon Lindelof
That should explain.
>>
>>70672191
shitskins are the current engineers of the world :^)
>>
>>70672191
>>>they show all these shitskins are the future engineers of the world
they showed them at the start too dumbass, why do you have to make it a racial thing are you that insecure?
>>
>>70672372
elaborate
>>
I really enjoyed the buildup even though it was too long until they got to the real Tomorrowland
>>
>100% - Everybody thought it was good, came out at right time but years later appears average
>70-99% - Very pleb friendly flick with the odd patrician speaking up stating its the same old shit they've seen before
>40-69% - Genuine mixed opinions. Either a Marmite film or just a pleb friendly flick with too many gimmicks
>20%-39% - Niche Masterpiece hated by the plebs because of low intellect. Years later becomes recognised for its accolades
>0-19% - dogshit

Tomorrowland confirmed for pleb friendly but too many gimmicks
>>
>>70673627
not a single person irl i know liked it
>>
>>70673950
thats a nice story but I dont think everyone you know is the consensus
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.