[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did will ferrell get cucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
did will ferrell get cucked?
>>
>>70671587
No. John Cena cucked Manlet.
>>
>>70671587
My friend said this was one of the funniest films ever made. How do you rate his rating?
>>
>>70671821
it's not even a good ferrell movie

but if your life revolves around laughing at cuckoldry you might get something out of it
>>
>>70671821
your friend has a retardation
>>
>>70671854
Yeah comedies and quips are his favorite so yea.

I personally really liked Land of the Lost apart from a few scenes and gags
>>
>watching movie
>how can Ferrell be cucked by manlet
>manlet ends up having a huge dick

Can anything beat big dicks
>>
Checking out this rating: it is rated PG in Australia.

>all those poor parents who took their kids, thinking it was a family flick and instead they got heaps of dick jokes, sex jokes and 2 guys comparing dick size in front of a doctor
>>
File: mugatu.jpg (132 KB, 635x390) Image search: [Google]
mugatu.jpg
132 KB, 635x390
What are the best Will Ferrel movies /tv/?

I think the funniest ones to me are the ones hes a cameo in, like Wedding Crashers or Zoolander, but I could be wrong

Post his funniest shit right fucking now
>>
>>70672294
It's Anchorman. It just is.
>>
>>70672294
I know anchorman is severely overrated by normies but it probably is his best work
>>
>>70671587
Does Will Ferrell have the face of a cuck? Also why did Marky Mark transform into a rat at the end of the departed?
>>
>>70672294
>>70672325
>>70672327

>not Stepbrothers
>>
>>70672294
Step Brothers is my favorite

Nothing more hilarious than comedy of inept virgin NEETs who still live with mom and dad

It's really a shitty flick but it still somehow manages to be so fucking funny it hurts

beside that, yeah, Anchorman
>>
>>70672294
Old School, if you like Wedding Crashers, it's rolled gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfaa0Sjczik
>>
>>70672394
yes not stepbrothers
>>
>>70672207
huge vaginas?
>>
>>70671587
But he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO short
>>
>>70672294
Why do people keep referring to Zoolander as a cameo role? He was the antagonist.
>>
That skateboarding scene with Wahlberg oh my Christ. Does anyone have the webm?
>>
I have a question and i think this good thread to ask it. I just recently saw old saturday night live stuff where Ferrel was and most of them seemed to be about him just going on a rampage and shout a lot. Dont get me wrong there were good ones and isnt ranting Ferrels kind of trademark?. Just it seems that many american comedians do the same. They just go batshit insane and shout and rage.. Is this something americans think is absolutely hilarious?
>>
>>70672394
>not the other guys
>>
>>70672294
Wouldn't call Zoolander a cameo since hes the main antagonist.
Wedding Crashers is definitely a cameo.
>>
>>70672944
>americans
>hilarious
2 things that dont go together
>>
>>70672294
The Other Guys
Old School
>>
>>70672325
>>70672327

You will never truely appreciate Anchorman for the masterpiece it is unless you live in San Diego
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.