[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was the reason he could lift Thors Hammer and why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: vision.jpg (74 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
vision.jpg
74 KB, 500x263
So what was the reason he could lift Thors Hammer and why don't Thors enemies build a Robot Army and steal his hammer if it was only because he wasn't human.
>>
>>70667884
He has an infinite stone in his forehead.

/thread
>>
>>70668022
oh.

right.

you know i forgot.
>>
>>70668022
OP here, I know this I just like mens balls in my mouth.
>>
>>70667884
only robots with no masters can lift the hammer

the hammer will detect if a robot was programmed to seek out the hammer to wield as a proxy for his master

only if a robot happens upon the hammer can it wield it
>>
>>70667884
He has a magic lemon in his forehead.
/fred
>>
>>70668022
>>70668902
>idiots
Vision was literally born that day, it's the only reason he could lift it because he was so innocent. The Russos say he wouldn't be able to pick it up after civil war.
>>
>>70667884
you are talking about a movie where LITERALLY 40% of the fucking lines are quips. who gives a shit you autistic little nerd?
>>
>>70667884
Because it was literally 5 seconds old innocent child, by the Hammer standards he was worthy
>>
>>70668836
So DUMM-E or whatever Stark's claw machine is called couldn't lift it?
>>
He was literally just born AND he also explains that he really isn't in anyone's side he is only on the side of 'life'.

He's worthy at that time because the only moral choice he has made is to protect life.
>>
>>70669649
>>70669161
>done nothing in their life
>worth something
even your shitty pathetic capeshit logic fails you
>>
>>70669649
>>70669161
Not was only because he was born seconds before that, but because he wanted selflessly to help stop Ultron from destroying Earth. No ulterior motives, no corruption, nothing, he was a inherently good blank slate.

Now he has doubts, he's interested in Wanda, etc and that gets in the way of selflessly being goody good.
>>
>>70669839
>No ulterior motives, no corruption, nothing, he was a inherently good blank slate.
>Literally attacks the avengers within seconds of existing
>>
>>70669195
Why so salty, Chad.
>>
>>70667884
The Hammer is a sentient magical object.
It can detect consciousness or if consciousness is behind something. So even Ultron's or Tony's remonte control drones couldn't work. If the hammer were to be put in an elevator, Thor and Vision could push the button and move the hammer. If Tony were to do the same, the elevator would probably break.
>>
What a stupid heap of shit character
What a stupid heap of shit film
What a stupid heap of shit thread
What stupid heaps of shit replies

These are the types of thread I think cunny posters make when you're not all being degenerate fuckheads
Go back to rebbit, all of you
>>
>>70670466
Just a movie, you fucking spaz.
>>
>>70670466
Never posted on reddit my whole life.
But since you know this much, I bet you did.
The truth is that you're more of a redditor than any of us.
>>
Could Wanda lift the hammer with her powers?
>>
>>70670582
The powers of reddit
>>
>>70670525
Cunt you're fucking dogshit

>>70670559
That is complete bullshit
>>
What would happen if the hammer was placed somewhere and someone who was unworthy DIDNT want it moved?

Like what if it was on a good guys chest, and the baddy didn't want it to move, would it move?
>>
because he was worthy and everyone tried to make lameass rationalizations on how he could "trick" the hammer because they either couldn't do it or could (in the case of thor) and were butthurt and insecure about it.
>>
>>70670631
BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>70670631
>>
>>70670670
Up your mum?
>>
>>70669876
Self defense and burgeoning sentience related survival instinct over drive are not corruption or ulterior motives. And he apologized.
>>
In the comic book, male thor can no longer lift the hammer because Nick Fury whispers to him You're a straight white male making him unworthy of wielding power.
Vision can lift it because, as a cosmic droid or whatever he's a genderfluid person of color
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.