[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was told and have constantly read that Bill Murray is obligated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2578-bill-murray-pb.jpg (12 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
2578-bill-murray-pb.jpg
12 KB, 180x240
I was told and have constantly read that Bill Murray is obligated by contract to appear and promote the new Ghostbusters film, yet no one posts a source for this information. I'm am not talking about the email where they discuss possibly suing Bill. Does anyone have a source for the contract?
>>
>>70665787
>Does anybody have a source for this private contract which hasn't been made public

Take a wild fucking guess. However, Murray does not strike me as a man who would ever allow himself, or even feel obligated to promote anything he didn't want to. They can't make him promote the new Ghostbusters.
>>
>>70665929
>>Does anybody have a source for this private contract which hasn't been made public
Here's the thing that, I've heard people say "It's in the sony leaks" and I have found no such thing about it within the sony leaks. That's why I'm asking. Supposedly there's proof of this, but no one has supplied me a source.
>>
>>70665990
You ever think they might be bullshitting?
>>
>>70666112
the thing is though, I've seen this information not only on 4chan but within the Ghostbusters community.
>>
>>70666174
OK well maybe they threw him a wod of cash to show his face at a few promotional events here and there. Does it even matter? Celebs shill complete garbage all the time.
>>
Nobody has a source? Guess it's fake then.
>>
>>70666657
Hi Feig.
>>
>>70665787
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=define+extortion
>>
>>70666705
Where's your source if it's legit? The only reason why I'm asking is because my friend wants to see it. People have said "It's in a sony leaks" but the only thing I've found were Sony talking about suing Bill.
>>
>>70666730
I was told by multiple people that Bill is obligated by contract to appear in the film and do PR. I was told this information was in the sony leaks. I believed. And when a friend asks to see the source of the information, I can't find it. No one is deny that Sony considered suing Bill Murray. My issue is there's no proof of the contract situation, which I was told there was.
>>
>>70666746
That email is all you need to piece together that he had some sort of contract he needed to fulfill. What would they possibly sue him over in relation to Ghostbusters if not to appear in and promote the film?
>>
>>70666818
My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.
>>
>>70666846
why would he even have a contract for a movie he doesn't want to appear in? Last I read, suing had more to do with something revolving around trademark.
>>
>>70666657
fuck off you faggot. Use google. The emails were posted in a recent thread, you nigger.
>>
>>70667023
Jesus Christ, what are you 12?
>>
>>70665787
there was an email leak a couple of months ago that said that if he didn't show up to do the cameo they would basically force him by suing him
https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704
>>
File: 2016-06-10_090607.jpg (72 KB, 1009x663) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10_090607.jpg
72 KB, 1009x663
>>70666323
related
>>
>>70667666
Are you fucking stupid? Those are not the emails I'm talking about. I even acknowledge this in the post you're talking about. People keep claiming Bill is contractually obligated to star in the movie and appear in the movie when there's nothing in the sony leaks that implicate that. Them talking about suing him doesn't mean he's under contract.
>>
>>70665787
Look at this and tell me if you think that he wants to be there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB8XGhQXMC8
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.