[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone actually enjoy this cancer? I can't imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Did anyone actually enjoy this cancer?

I can't imagine anyone above the age of 12 laughing at any of their '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''jokes'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
Show died when Trace left.
>>
Yay!

Bait thread!

Im gonna bite! :D
>>
>>70664487
naw man, back then YOUTUBE was better. All them PewDiePies and Tobusuc and shit.

We didn't need no MST3K for laughs at shit.

We had HonestTrailers and CinemaSins for our quality satire.

Man I can't even imagine growing up without youtube.

too bad I was born in 85.
>>
File: pepe.png (253 KB, 786x715) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
253 KB, 786x715
>>70664487
no fun allowed in here
>>
File: tip.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>70664529
>>
>>70664546
This is why people like weeboo. We can have fun without being supra srrs all the time, and still take DBZ and shit as serious, while still enjoying watching a guy bitch slap an alien and sword fight with his finger.
>>
>>70664558
I am just pointing out that you fags all grew up with newgrounds and youtube, and have no idea what culture MST3K even comes from, that even TOSH.0 and Ellen Show didn't exist.

I mean, LAte Show was on at 10 o'clock and was the most outrageous show.

The best we had was like MAD comics compared to MST3K.

Have you read Mad Comics. That's not really anywhere near the satire of today.
>>
>>70664627
I mean "cancer" meant a disease, "cuck" was mis-spelling cock, "meme" was a character on drew carry show, and 4chan was 2ch.
>>
File: max_hass.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
max_hass.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>70664572
wtf are you saying
>>
>>70664673
The internet fucked you in the head, it's time to off yourself and spare us the headache.
>>
>>70664627
>if u do'nt like this unfunny memee show u like pewdiepie and justin bieber xD
k
>>
I can't imagine anyone around the age of 12 getting any of their references. Do you do anything but shitpost for attention, quotesfag? You're worse than a tripfag.
>>
>>70664917
but all they ever did was talk in funny voices and reference popular contemporary commercials.
>>
>>70664724
naw naw, just saying there wasn't much choice back then.

I mean i mentioned everything from network tv, cable tv, internet personalities, and youtube reviewers, and even guys that made original songs, as well as the millions of derivatives beyond that.

I mean even the Compilations Parodies alone ...

Colbert and Jimmy Fallon even do this.

Back then it was Letterman. That was it. some really lame shit on Saturday Night Live, and other shit that was all family friendly.

Nothing on the scale of an entire movie. I mean, really, there's nothing ON THE SCALE OF AN ENTIRE MOVIE NOW either.

MST3K is old.
>>
>>70665031
How has this changed in comedy. Now it's all fart jokes and 'awkward moments' like the world is autistic. You think this is funny voices, google "BOB SAGET AFV"
>>
>>70665031
>but all they ever did was talk in funny voices
Oh, so you've never watched the fucking show, what a surprise.
>>
>>70665369
Yeah, I was thinking the part when they played the evil scientists, right???
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.