[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think her husband actually wants to bone that every night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 1180x1222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 1180x1222
Do you think her husband actually wants to bone that every night or is just in it for the money? ( or maybe she's a beard )
>>
>>70663334
off by one.

FAT GIRLS FUCK DIRTY
no standards, obviously.
>>
>>70663334
I grew up in the same town as him, and knew him and his father before he married the fatty. He was always fruity, but no more than any other theater fag. He just married the first chick that put out for him, like most nerds.
>>
>>70663334
He can't really get better than this. And Melissa would be cute if she wasn't fat.
>>
>>70663424
So she's a fat beard. Got it.
>>
i'd do her

done worse
>>
he does so, for your own sake.
>>
at least her tiddies are big. fat girls with no bust is a sadder sight than 9-11 and holocaust combined.

and her face is cute. she looks like a cute pig. it's not an erotic sight, but get me hard before hand and even I could muster up the resolve to impregnate her.
>>
>>70663699
That's true, flat fat is the worst.
>>
She seems like she has a decent figure, if she lost at least half her weight she might be attractive, but I have a feeling that broad nose of hers would look even worse if her face got smaller once the fat was gone.
>>
>>70663334
>implying you wouldn't harpoon that poon all night long

embarrasing af tbqh familya
>>
>>70663491
Bad bait.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.