[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that could have goat remakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 10613highlander-title-large.png (387 KB, 632x334) Image search: [Google]
10613highlander-title-large.png
387 KB, 632x334
Movies that could have goat remakes
>>
File: star-wars-poster-1977.jpg (68 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-poster-1977.jpg
68 KB, 770x433
>>
>>70662275
The new vadar was weird
>>
>>70662250
Just watch the TV series. Its really what Highlander was meant to be.
>>
>>70662275
Going off ep 7, the new star wars is basically a remake of 4,5,6
>>
They would never get it right

Highlander is a B movie carried by interesting themes that were only scratched at, and queen's soundtrack

A remake would be reduced to guys fighting with swords, totally ignoring the original movie's potential.

If it happened I'd want it to be like the original script. Immortals could have children and that implies their life was really fucked up and tragic. Also the villain was a cold blooded knight instead of some crazy guy.

Also the ending begged the question, what would happen if the villain won the prize? The prize was a connection and empathy for all life on earth, to serve as their shepard. What would an evil man do with that? What would it do to him?
>>
>>70662250
Why did Ramirez train him when killing him would have been easier and they wouldn't have had to fight for the prize?
>>
File: 2gxrb7vn8bv4ytczwhhq7j06dygr63.jpg (35 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
2gxrb7vn8bv4ytczwhhq7j06dygr63.jpg
35 KB, 600x400
Who should play the new Macleod?
>>
>>70662502
He knew he couldnt defeat Krager and saw potential in Macleod
>>
>>70662502
i always assumed that ramirez trained connor because he thought connor was the only one who could defeat the kurgan.
>>
>>70662484
Krager didnt know what the prize was, he thought it was ultimate power.
>>
>>70662535
>>70662569
Kurgan*
sorry drunk
>>
>>70662593
I would also like to see krager beheaded
>>
>>70662250

>Connery playing a Spaniard in Scotland
>>
i seem to remember reading somewhere that they wanted to cast dave batista as the kurgan.
>>
>>70662825
I could see that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.