[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a Flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: BB.jpg (376 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
376 KB, 960x1440
Find a Flaw.
>>
>>70659447
neo nazis
>>
>>70659447

No hot women
>>
Skyler was a cunt
>>
no rewatchability
>>
Season 2 was fucking awful. I cant even finish.
>>
I can't believe Walt just sit there and let Jane die. Like even accepting the fact he did it to try and turn Jesse away from drugs, he's still a fucking cold blooded murderer, what the fuck.
>>
>>70659447
Let's see:
No people of color
No LGBT
No strong women (Skyler certainly doesn't count)

Why do people like this piece of shit again?
>>
The John de Lancie (he might be interested) / airplane crash arc was fucking idiotic
>>
>>70659623
Jane sucked. I'm glad he let her die. Plus Walt wanted Jesse to kick heroin, and thought that would help.
>>
>>70659672

Enjoy the (Yous)s you falseflaging faggot
>>
>>70659623
>spoiler tagging in a BB thread for something that happened in an episode from 2009.
>>
>>70659447

shitty tv level cinematography.
>>
>>70659703
poor little anon is so fragile
were you triggered?
>>
>>70659447
Bryan Cranston is honestly a pretty poor actor. Imagine the series with Michael Fassbender or Daniel Day-Lewis in the lead instead.
>>
>>70659753
Nah the over acting was great. It worked.
>>
File: Full Circle.png (542 KB, 622x776) Image search: [Google]
Full Circle.png
542 KB, 622x776
The threads on here when a new episode was on were like playoff game threads on /sp/. Bravo Vince spammed like crazy but it got to popular and now its cool to hate on it.

For the "I watched Jane die" scene alone its one of the greatest shows ever
>>
>>70659623
>sit
he stood there.
>cold blood murder
he literally didnt have to do anything
>>
>>70659623
>the prideful possessive psycho did something bad wtf?

Walt wasn't trying to "turn him away from drugs" he was trying to bring Jesse back under his control.
>>
>>70659528
this is one of the reasons BB will age less favorably than other shows.

I've watched all of the wire, sopranos, deadwood, and mad men at least three times, but I could barely get through a second viewing of breaking bad
>>
>>70660789
There's like a million tv shows
What's the point of watching the same one more then once, twice to analyze it more? Are they reall that good?
>>
>>70659447
>dumb shit police man
>walter not getting his ass and/or his family killed/tortured within 6 months
>acting like the formula for meth is something only a chemistry professor can perfect
>characters being retarded (gus not killing obvious enemies/mexico cartel boss not killing gus)
It's a great show, but it's not realistic, because the reality is major drug dealers are psychopathic sadistic subhumans who would skin an infant for an extra nickel.
>>
>>70659447
season 5 wasn't necessary

they could have ended it on season 4 and it would have been fine
>>
>>70660928
most show aren't worth watching more than once or twice at most, which is why I still love breaking bad and respect it as a great show in spite of its low rewatchablity, but the shows I mentioned were actually more enjoyable with each repeated viewing
>>
>>70659528
I disagree, just finished watching it the second time through and I enjoyed it just as much.

This thread is pretty funny though. This whole board had a massive hard on for the show when it was airing but now everyone wants to be a contrarian to fit in so they say its shit.
>>
>>70661040
that's because 90% of /tv/ is reddit during /got/ season
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.