[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just watched this masterpiece, pretty safe to say that I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: mommy poster.jpg (26 KB, 350x522) Image search: [Google]
mommy poster.jpg
26 KB, 350x522
So I just watched this masterpiece, pretty safe to say that I was blown away and my expectations were truly exceeded. Gonna need to look into Xavier Dolan a bit more now, anyone else absolutely fell in love with this film? What did you like about it? Discuss.
>>
the neighbor was hot
>>
>>70658221
I agree actually, she looks like legit wife material for me.
>>
File: 1464200853904.gif (699 KB, 250x286) Image search: [Google]
1464200853904.gif
699 KB, 250x286
>Dolan films
I like Laurence Anyways
>>
Dolan sucks.
>>
>>70658156
Don't bother. Mommy is by far his best. The rest are average.
>>
>>70658278
yes exactly
>>
>>70658336
Still curious though, people said the same thing when I watched Breaking The Waves and I was getting into Lars Von Trier - but I was pleasantly surprised by films like Dogville and Dancer In The Dark. So I guess everyone deserves a chance.
>>
>>70658425
Well definitely watch his first film, I Killed My Mother. Then you can feel like shit for knowing that he did that at 20 years old with help from daddy's money and you'll never amount to anything.
>>
>>70658378
She's such a cutie, great face, great ass, shy as hell on the outside yet pretty damn aggressive inside. What more could you want?
>>
>>70658348
We emojis now
>>
>>70658497
Watch Laurence Anyways, she plays an almost opposite character
>>
>>70658478
It's pretty inspirational to me actually (apart from the "help with daddy's money"). I'm only 19 but I am hoping to make it in the film industry some day.
>>
>>70658221
>>70658278
>>70658497
Yessssssssssss. This.
Does anyone have pictures of her ass?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.