[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IPTorrent: Pay to Pirate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
The IPTorrent tracker has been one of the first to release all of this summer's blockbuster movies in HDTS.

Is an invite + VIP account + 10 GB Upload credit it worth the $20 required to get in?
>>
>>70658055
>Paying money to pirate
A seedbox I can at least understand if you have 3rd world country Internet but this... Nigger are you serious?
>>
File: 1430269086415.jpg (95 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
1430269086415.jpg
95 KB, 676x676
>paying to pirate

what has this world come to
>>
>he's not on ptp/btn/ahd/hdb
>>
>pay to pirate
nigga dats a fucking oxymoron if ever would be the case
>>
File: 1426536387453.gif (4 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1426536387453.gif
4 MB, 359x202
>>70658055
>Pay to Pirate
Corporate America has no limits.
>>
Fuck no.

IPT is easy to get invited to.
>>
The only time I'd pay to get at stolen digital shit would be if I was paying for a hookup to some country-wide LAN that exists totally outside the internet, secretly built by pirates, for the purposes of extreme speeds and total peace of mind from the RIAA and those strayan bastards HBO hires.
>>
>>70658055
kek I literally just gave my account details to my mate to use whenever he wants and I have 20tb upload on that site
that's how little I care about IPT
>>
Dude I have 10 invites sitting on my account
>>
File: 1461085145651.jpg (28 KB, 498x321) Image search: [Google]
1461085145651.jpg
28 KB, 498x321
>tfw vpn
>tfw paying to pirate
>>
>>70659758
Not even /v/, /g/ and /tv/ together could afford that much coax cable.
>>
>>70658055
>Pay with bitcoin

Who the fuck is still trying to push that?
>>
>>70658055
>paying
>for a tracker you can join for free
>a tracker that is known to scam people out of money and randomly ban them and then charge them $20 to get their account back
>people have literally spent hundreds of dollars keeping their account by paying each time they are told it is a way to not lose it.

holy shit OP isretarded
>>
>>70659958
>shit that never happened
>>
>>70659934
>didn't buy in at $200
Stay mad nocoiner
>>
>>70658055
I got in with an invite.
I've been in for years and never paid anything.
All private trackers ask for donations and shit, but 90% of the users are freeloaders like me.
>>
>>70659934
Its really only useful for shady shit now. They like the nigh-untraceable aspect.
>>
>>70658055
you are stupid
use >>>/g/ptg
>>
>>70658055
It's a great site compared to public trackers. In almost every case I get much better download speeds there than on public trackers. However I still use public trackers because there are some rare flicks they don't have or don't have in the top quality I'm looking for. I didn't donate but it's honestly worth it, but you can probably get an invite just by begging.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.