[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brings in problems that take up a whole episode >constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 4oYws0wB.jpg (84 KB, 924x924) Image search: [Google]
4oYws0wB.jpg
84 KB, 924x924
>brings in problems that take up a whole episode
>constantly cut into Dicks time
>come out publicly as a cuck, demonstrating how out of touch he is
>goes from the most liked, to the liberal douche, Dick recognized as the meat of the show
>stops the show randomly, leaving Dick himself in the dark
>rushes a new podcast just to compete with Dick's for the audience
>starts a "podcast NETWORK", which literally no one wanted
>bans anyone bringing any of this up
>also started a twitch like a faggot, i mean, cuck

is it over for George?
>>
>>constantly cut into Dicks time

Also banned the Titanic bit (which was fucking great) and got Dick to stop playing the MADDOX LOST, MADDOX LOST song
>>
>argues with himself for an hour
I can't believe he thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>70657239
RIP Maddox. Once great, but eventually cucked himself to death. Shame how he carried on.
>>
>>70657239
>comes out publicly as a cuck
i knew about the video where he defended cuckolds where's the one for him being a cuckold?
>>
>>70657295
yep, as it would turn out, Maddox is quite the insecure baby. let us also not forget he told Dick not to come in for an episode, and lied saying Dick couldn't make it (Dick clarified he was told not to come in).

im guessing Maddox steamrolled Dick every chance he could get creatively, and simply couldn't take it anymore not being the fan favorite.
>>
>you're just a bunch of virgins!!!

the final defense of the cuck.
>>
>>70657942
Shit, Maddox has fallen so low he is using womyn logic now.

Sad!
>>
>>70657942
you gotta envy his articulation though
>>
>>70657471
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>70657338
Having just listened to both inaugural episodes, I also found myself groaning at the annoying and shillish advertising bit.
Whilst usually a well-structured and reflected guy, it seems rather obvious to me how rushed the episode was; he introduced a format in the opening, and then proceeded to disregard it, only represent one side of the argument, mirroring the 'echo chamber' he proclaims the listener to be in. He was not well-timed or on schedule, and it seems that he is now treating Sean as a co-host.
Coupled with his active censorship of people promoting Dick's show through his channels makes it seems like he is afraid he has really screwed up this time. While he often makes good points by doing so, it seems his utter refusal to admit or apologize for his own faults leaves a very sour taste with a large amount of listeners this time around. He just comes off as a bit of an asshole.
>>
>>70657239
Maddox was really funny many years ago when I was at University but I never kept up with him after I left.

Seems sad if he has gone downhill.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.