[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: things that aged terribly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Ozposter.jpg (27 KB, 341x537) Image search: [Google]
Ozposter.jpg
27 KB, 341x537
itt: things that aged terribly
>>
Shouldn't have let them take those aging pills
>>
>>70657016
How? I watched the first 4 seasons and they were fresh as fuck. This show literally paved the way for a lot of shit that followed.

Of course that's not about the quality of the show itself, S1 was great imo and the other seasons were good too for the most parts but the show is just too fucking insane for its own good. I don't even wanna know what kind of bullshit they're going to pull with the last two seasons.
>>
>>70657016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g61eIVRbx8o
kek
>>
The pacing on that show is so weird, but I don't think it's gotten any worse with age

I think just how J.K. Simmons' career has played out has made it amazingly good for repeat viewing.
>>
>>70657016
OZ is still pretty good. My main complaint is that some character just disappear and they never bring them up again. Like the Russian mobster.

My other complaint is that the themes of the show are all over the fucking place.

Besides that it's fucking great. Was this the first show to put HBO on the map or something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWs9aNmLnwg
>>
>>70660298

It was their first scripted hour long drama. That's why it's so cheap-looking. Without Oz there would be no Sopranos or Wire or any of that.

I like it still. It's a no holds barred soap opera, which is fine in my book.
>>
>>70657016
If this show were made today it would probably be more graphic which could be either good or bad.
>>
Oz is still amazing, some of the storylines are very average though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.