[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norman Reedus wants to play GhostRider. DC btfo. I had forgotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: Ghostman.jpg (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
Ghostman.jpg
9 KB, 205x246
Norman Reedus wants to play GhostRider.

DC btfo. I had forgotten about GR to be honest, but Reedus would be perfect, and I don't even watch TWD.

Puleeeeez have MvC Blackheart in it.....
>>
>>70655253

in b4 Ghost Rider belongs to Nick Cage.
>>
>>70655281
Fuck Nick Cage. Does GR tie in with avengers? How would he fit in the universe?
>>
>>70655321
If anything he'd be on the MCU shows alongside Daredevil and Punisher
>>
>>70655371
Oh i c. TV is for le edgy characters.
>>
>>70655281
but it does, Nic IS Ghost Rider and the two Ghost RIder movies are the best capeshit flicks made so far
>>
>>70655253

jfc you're seriously asking FOR MORE CAPESHIT?

FUCK YOU
>>
>>70655591

But muh antiheroes!!!!
>>
>>70655253
can this reddit man get off his motorbike?
>>
>meme tv actors want to be moviestars

So cute
>>
>>70655482
You're completely wrong. Nic Cage made a typical bad Nic Cage movie that had the Ghost Rider name stamped on it.
>>
>>70656082
typical bad nic cage movies are miles better than capeshit though, the only flaw in GR1 is the villain (darflame or something), everything else is perfect
>>
>>70655253

why is he focusing on capeshit when he could be making Silent Hill with Kojamas instead?
>>
>>70655253
Blackheart in the first movie fucking sucked. I want a blue spikey mean looking demon Blackheart.
>>
>>70655281
he literally ruined Spirit of Vengeance, if that had someone else in the role it would have been a cool flick.
>>
>>70655417
poorfag
>>
>>70656428
No Spirit of vengeance had a shit script and terrible actors all around, nic was the only good thing in the movie
>>
>>70655253
>gets his own show on amc
>talks about wanting motion picture roles

That nigga ate the bat I bet
>>
>>70656653
oh without a doubt, he even had an interview recently where he said something like "I think people are going to be really shocked when they see the premiere, let's just say...well...you'll see what happens." (paraphrasing)
>>
>>70656704
I hope he did. It'll be interesting how they use glen since he got killed in the comic
>>
>>70655253
>Disney/Marvel
>ever doing Ghost Rider

MCU is afraid of acknowledging Magic & goes miles out of it's way to call Thor an alien. You think they're going to adapt Ghost Rider where Heaven & Hell are acknowledged in Ghost Rider's world?
>>
Sorry Daryl. Jax Teller already has the part down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUFTJ6FsMng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL0WtIPKUB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgzqsLHujwg
>>
>>70657053

>MCU is afraid of acknowledging Magic

Yeah because Dr Strange isn't a thing, ya fucking idiot.
>>
>>70657406
& just wait til they cop out of that like they've always done. As for Ghost Rider, Disney & Marvel's secret to success is being absolutely inoffensive as possible. You can't have Ghost Rider without it going to Abrahamic territory unless you want to 4kids the shit out of him.
>>
File: Ghost Reedus.gif (730 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Reedus.gif
730 KB, 768x1024
>>70655253
Eh, I don't think he'd be the worst choice. I can see him interacting with the Netflix group, would be pretty cool to get some occult shit going on in that world. Ghost Rider could make for a pretty entertaining show if handled properly. Just need to find the right balance of biker cheese and occult shit, give him a metal af theme and don't shy away from all the over the top bullshit in the same vein as Nick Cage and... we're set.
>>
Marvel's got a whole category of dark, supernatural stuff. They've got the major leg work down on getting Blade and Ghost Rider into the public mind.
How awesome would it be to see Reedus playing Ghost Rider and interacting with Blade? One hell of a reunion..
>>
>>70657716
Anyone who says the MCU has shied away from magic is flat out retarded. The Asgardians use magic-tech in the comics since day one.
Magic and cosmic forces are much more united in the Marvel lore. Dr. Strange would have to astral project with a spell to talk to The Living Tribunal, but Thanos could program his SCIENCE chair to take him there.
It's all drawing from the same cosmic well and the Infinity Gems are crux of that concept.
>>
>>70658262
It's opens the flood gates for a slew of cool villains like Mephisto and Snowblind too.
>>
File: DjimonHounsou-Blade.jpg (248 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
DjimonHounsou-Blade.jpg
248 KB, 1400x933
>>70658262
I really digged how these two got along in that semi-yawn fest AIR but I'd love to see that chemistry given a second chance.
>>
>>70658355
The term MCU refers to the Disney Marvel Cinematic Universe, not the Marvel Comics Universe.
>>
>>70656653
>>70656704
>>70656938

It wasn't Daryl

Negan takes him back to the Sanctuary to be his new boy toy sex slave
>>
Norman Reedus is 47. The same age as Hugh Jackman who now says he's too old to be a Wolverine and the age RDJ was when the first Avengers movie came out after the first three Iron Man movies.
>>
>>70658629
Black Panther, Marvel missed the chance to have another piece of awesome casting under their belt, real shame.
>>
>>70656428
That kid ruined the movie, everything in the movie is awful, the kid just made it worse. Cage is the only thing that made me try to watch it.
>>
He's no Huge Jackedman. He looks too old.

He looked fine when TWD first started, actually good fap material. Now I just jerk it to Carl.
>>
>>70657053

Hell has been established as being a real place in the MCU. There was a episode involving it in season 1 of AoS.
>>
>>70656938
Its a twofer (:
>>
>>70659590
Nicolas Cage was 48 in the second Ghost Rider movie, son.
Age is irrelevant when you're going to be playing a character who is CGI most of the time.
>>
>>70656428
The directors ruined the movie just like they ruined Jonah Hex. Hell, they openly said when they were making it that they only chose the villain they did because he looked cool and would make him totally different because they didn't care about the comics.
>>
>>70659590

Who gives a fuck? All the action sequences in a Ghost Rider movie are CGI'd by necessity.
>>
>>70659599
Djimon Hounsou would have been a great Black Panther if he were younger, but he's too old to begin a possible franchise. Guy looks great, but he's over fifty.
>>
File: Johnny_Blaze_001.jpg (66 KB, 333x225) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Blaze_001.jpg
66 KB, 333x225
>>70659697
Yeah, I suppose. But while a lot of superheroes like Barry Allen are being played by actors too young, Johnny Blaze needs to be a bit younger like his comic version. And Danny Ketch should be in it too.
>>
File: dannyketchandjohnnyblaze.jpg (115 KB, 963x565) Image search: [Google]
dannyketchandjohnnyblaze.jpg
115 KB, 963x565
>>70659863
>Danny Ketch should be in it too.
Holy fuck! I figured it out.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.