[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck can't they just flatten the walkers with their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 630x419
Why the fuck can't they just flatten the walkers with their truck? Do a few donut spins and they could have sorted out the herd in no time.
>>
wait this show is still running? i could've sworn it ended in alexandria right when morgan came back

time to marathon i guess
>>
Realistically, all you need to do is survive like, two years of the zombie apocalypse. The walkers would just rot. If you did nothing but stand outside and shuffle around for a full year you'd dessicate in the summer, freeze off bits in the winter, and fucking rot when the rain comes.
>>
>>70654674
How dumb and out of touch are you that you thought TWD ended at Season 5?
>>
>>70654630
Where the fuck are all the walkers coming from?
Seriously.

>90% of the population is turned
>If every survivor kills an average of 10 walkers each, the apocalypse is over.
>>
>>70654744
nothing nice happens in the show because of reasons, and apparently survivors are literally always in the same state and the worst happen to roll by the cast every other week. out of all the bad luck and misfortune to happen there are a few who have literal plot armor because reasons.

getting real tired of this shit.
>>
>>70654674
Be glad you didn't watch it as it was airing with a week between each episode and a mid-season hiatus. The first half or so of season 6 is really slow, but the second half is pretty good and introduces some cool characters.
>>
>>70654850

Im sure not even more than 1% try to kill them, hell even The Saviours spend most of their time just threatening smaller communities and taking their shit, everyone is behind a wall and zombies are piling up.
>>
>>70654850
there should also be someone who's born immune to it, because that's how pathology generally works. there's never a true infect all virus until several generations of mutations allow it to adapt to hurdles.

ironically you wouldn't be able to tell until you died, but i never understood how people die when bit outside of "muh bacteria"
>>
Heat and bugs would wipe them out if the military didn't. Which they would.
>>
>>70654906
True but I said average. This means that people like Rick and the gang who by this point have killed probably over a thousand between them will drag that average up for all the slackers.

>>70654967
Also this. The military would fucking shred them with armored vehicles. No organism can survive when its primary food source is also it's deadliest predator and is several orders of magnitude more intelligent and can kill it efficiently at over 100 metres.
>>
>>70655076
Is the show seriously suggesting that the US military, with tanks and choppers and fucking jets, is completely incapable of destroying a bunch of corpses?
>>
>>70655076
you sound like the guy who was lying about being on a top secret mission. a real bitch.
>>
>>70655121
>>70655131
The point is the only viable "zombie apocalypse" scenario is an airborne virus that turns all those it infects. That's the only way the military could fall apart with all its own personnel turning.
The survivors would be the small percentage immune to the virus, and even they should be able to clean up pretty easy if they weren't completely incompetent.
>>
How long has this all been going on? That's my whole thing with it.

The body can't survive without sustenance. We've seen zombies wandering around with their intestines and stomach and shit falling out of them. That's bullshit. Magic bullshit.

I can't watch shows that rely on magic as plot devices. Never have been able to.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.