[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went so horribly, horribly wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: MPW-58917.jpg (90 KB, 500x756) Image search: [Google]
MPW-58917.jpg
90 KB, 500x756
what went so horribly, horribly wrong?
>>
>>70653060
Jew "stronk womyn" has zero acting chops, and even less comedic acting chops.
>>
>>70653060
Nothing
They set out to make a dumb movie and succeeded.
It's kinda like watching the uncoordinated fat kid(McBride) being talked into trying to skate board by his stoner friend (Franco).
You know he's gonna bust his ass, just sit back and enjoy the wreak.
>>
File: natalie-portman-your-highness.jpg (200 KB, 1182x530) Image search: [Google]
natalie-portman-your-highness.jpg
200 KB, 1182x530
>>70653060

Sure, anon. Blame the only thing worth watching in this entire piece of shit.
>>
>>70653060
i thought the movie was funny.
>>
Danny McBride is an insufferable, unfunny fuck
>>
>>70653251
I'm oretty sure the bikini was invented in the 1940s.
>>
>>70653251
That's a body double bro
>>
File: bust-ass.jpg (8 KB, 150x151) Image search: [Google]
bust-ass.jpg
8 KB, 150x151
>>70653207
>bust his ass
Someone call me?
>>
>>70653342

Don't kill dreams, bro.
>>
>>70653336
You're right, she should have been naked and spread her ass checks to the camera and shown everyone the brown eye of Sauron.
>>
>>70653207
no it was more like a game of thrones character being talked into a disney prince's boring fantasy story. danny is not relatable since he sounds bored all the time and franco is just a delusional douche. i would have been okay with a "dude weed and dragons" movie. but this is just awful. the only good scene was the one at the beginning with the dwarves to be honest
>>
>>70653488
At least it would have been period correct.

LOL PERIOD CORRECT OHHHH
>>
>>70653060
dick jokes and no ernest humor, its not funny when the actor shows 100% awareness about how corny his lines are
>>
Green should have stuck to movies like George Washington.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.