[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aquarius is actually pretty good. Californication was fun. Evolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 375x500
Aquarius is actually pretty good.
Californication was fun.
Evolution was nutty.
X Files was X Files

I get the sense that I like this Duchovny fella.
>>
>>70652887
Aquarius gets pretty rough, but its fun to see Renly Baratheon as Charles Manson. Bit of a mindfuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W2izQyHiTc
>>
Californication.. My gf made me watch some of that. Had some good moments, but then outrageous melodrama began and just nope don't care for it.
>>
Duchovny? Most like Basedovny.
>>
File: skeptical_scully.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
skeptical_scully.gif
966 KB, 500x579
>>70652887
>X Files was X Files
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70654569
It was not unlike the X-Files TV show
>>
>>70653042
He defined Fox Mulder, one of the coolest roles ever, but he's an incredibly wooden actor and I can't think of anything he's done outside the X-Files that was any good. Maybe he's cameo in Zoolander?
>>
File: scully.gif (989 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
scully.gif
989 KB, 500x340
>>70654569
I want to smack the skepticism right out of her with my penis
>>
File: mulder shrug.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
mulder shrug.png
201 KB, 500x373
>>70654569
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1080x1165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1080x1165
>>70652887
I started watching it on Jewflix and it's genuinely enjoyable, it's far from being amazing but I was suprised to see that the show is universally disliked online.
>>
Aquarius was god damn awful. So awful. Hannibal got cancelled to make way for season two of it.
The only good bit was Manson asking the dude if he knew how a little girl sounded when she came
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.