[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well... thanks about that /tv/. Anyway GIRLS POWER RANKING:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Well... thanks about that /tv/.
Anyway

GIRLS POWER RANKING:
1. Kung Fu
2. Sweet
3. Fantasy

POWER GAP
4. Gorgeous
5. Prof
6. Melody
7. Mac
>>
Kung Fu is undoubtedly the best girl.
>>
>>70651495
I wasn't expecting this to be a waifu film when I first saw it.
>>
>>70651495
never understood why house had such an artsy fucking poster.
>>
>>70651650
Daily reminder that waifu is inapplicable to 3D, and that in any case a character is not your waifu just because you find her attractive or interesting.
>>
>>70651693
Isn't all that ''artsy'', very japanese depiction of a demon
>>
>>70651700
And why would it be more applicable to 2D, except that you are pathologically afraid of people who even just appear like actual human beings?

Kung Fu is not just attractive or interesting. Kung Fu is a loving, energetic, optimistic women, that helps everyone, cares about everyone and always ready to help. She doesn't let herself be dragged down. She is deserving of true love and my one and true waifu.

2Dfags need to be castrated.
>>
>>70651693
I wanted to watch it for the poster alone some while back.
Never got around to it.
Is it a good film?
>>
>>70651854
It was applied to 2D characters to begin with.

>2Dfags need to be castrated.
Then why are you co-opting an otaku concept?
>>
>>70651949
Waifus have overcome their origins
>>
>>70652480
No, you've just co-opted a term you don't understand from people you hate.
>>
>>70651868
I watched it and it's not what I expected. It was okay but I wouldn't say it's great.
>>
>>70652678

that's because you're a pleb
>>
>>70652744
Well I am sure I would have seen it in a different light if I went into the film with a different idea of what to expect. The film was sold to me differently.
>>
>>70652807

how did you read the subtitles while looking at your phone?
>>
>>70651495
I agree with this but I'd put Fantasy first and Kung Fu second
>>
>>70652866
I don't use my phone when watching TV or film.
>>
>>70651868
It's trash but it's a hell of a picture. Objectively bad, subjectively great.
>>
>>70652943
>Objectively bad, subjectively great
Back to eddit filmschool with you. Hey, atleast you didn't say ''It's all style and no substance''.

It was a very messed up arthouse horror film. I found it to be equally disturbing as Tetsuo the iron man. Reality disintegrates into a sort of hyperbole of cliches, that left atleast me afraid of what would happen next. I wished i could have laughed at the unimaginable exaggeration of the film, but it left me quite spooked. The scene with Gorgeous, when her body dissolves into flames i found to be truly shocking.

I suppose if one is able to resist the distress this film causes with it's complete lack of realism and logic, it can be a comedy, something to be laughed at. For me it was heavily unsettling.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.