[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confessions thread Bvs is a masterpiece and my only fear for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bvs.jpg (61 KB, 750x498) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
61 KB, 750x498
Confessions thread

Bvs is a masterpiece and my only fear for the Blu-ray is you can't improve upon perfection and it will likely be worse than the true theatrical kino version
>>
>>70651391
Zack saved the best for last.
Rest easy.
>>
It will be even more kino because it was zacks original cut of it.

I trust zack and his original vision to be the kino we deserve.
>>
lmao
>>
>>70651391
Stop shilling your shity movies Snyder, tuck off
>>
ULTIMATE CUT AND DCEU RUMOURS

TIER 1: Confirmed by multiple sources
>The African woman who speaks at the beginning of the film is an actress paid for by Lex Luthor.
>Mercy was uncomfortable with what Luthor was doing. Knowing this, Lex leads Mercy to her death out of spite for being unfaithful to him.
>The Justice League cameos are not via an email in the Ultimate Cut.
>Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg are seen in "action" during the end credits. Due to time constraints, they had to cut this sequence and their stories within the film. The email scene was a last minute idea to be able tease the Justice League characters in a short amount of time.
>Luthor comes across as a more grounded character. His story makes much more sense with all his important character moments included and in the correct order.
>Snyder signed on to make a "3 and a half hour epic" and stressed the importance of this as to separate themselves from what Marvel is doing. He stressed that he needed at least 3 hours. WB gave him the go ahead. This cut of the film received overwhelmingly positive reception from within the studio, which made them over-confident. Having been impressed by the quality of the film, they then focused their attention towards the profitability of the film. 2 MONTHS before the release date, Warner Bros panicked and pulled the plug on the idea of a 3 hour film.
>Man of Steel sequel is happening. Date will be announced at SDCC 2016

TIER 2: Confirmed by some, denied by others
>We get a glimpse of Themyscira.
>Lois and Diana have met before.
>'Justice League' will be at least 2 and a half hours long, but with a much simpler/lighter story. Snyder had planned for it to be longer, but it was always going to be lighter in tone.
>Ben Affleck is supportive of Zack Snyder. As is Warner Bros.

TIER 3 : Speculation from within that has yet to be confirmed
>Zack Snyder doesn't want to direct Justice League part 2. Instead, he is planning on adapting a novel for his next project
>>
>>70651391
Honestly, my main criticism of this film is that it veers too close to ridiculous when you realise the quality of the film has been wasted on superheroes

The capeshit audience doesn't want a good film and this almost (emphasis on 'almost') feels pretentious in daring to be more than what is expected. It's hard to know whether in 20 years this will be remembered as the masterpiece it is or only remembered as 'that one weird time batman was a murderer and superman was jesus' in a buzzfeed article
>>
>>70651633
>Snyder signed on to make a "3 and a half hour epic" and stressed the importance of this as to separate themselves from what Marvel is doing. He stressed that he needed at least 3 hours. WB gave him the go ahead. This cut of the film received overwhelmingly positive reception from within the studio, which made them over-confident. Having been impressed by the quality of the film, they then focused their attention towards the profitability of the film. 2 MONTHS before the release date, Warner Bros panicked and pulled the plug on the idea of a 3 hour film.

If this is true, this is insanely retarded on warner bros' part. You don't cut down 3 and a half hours to 2 and a half. It's not like LoTR was badly-received

As for
>Zack Snyder doesn't want to direct Justice League part 2. Instead, he is planning on adapting a novel for his next project
I really hope this is true as I want to see him do something epic that isn't capeshit
>>
>>70651391

I liked BvS and am excited to see how the lore is expanded
>>
>>70651391
ye
>>
>>70651391
Fuck off snyder you fucking hack, fucking kill yourself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.