[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>telekino The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, The Leftovers >television
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: door.jpg (4 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
door.jpg
4 KB, 250x233
>telekino
The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, The Leftovers

>television
The Wire, Oz, The Shield

>series
Deadwood, True Detective, Fargo

>show
Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead

Is this accurate, /tv/?
>>
File: 1464529942890.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464529942890.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>70651306
sopranos is television
other then that completely accurate .
>>
>>70651379
sopranos is the prototype for kinovision
>>
>>70651306
got and walking dead should be in some dogshit tier
>>
>>70651306
Breaking bad is a better show than GoT and TWD, also Twin peaks should be in telekino.
>>
>>70651306
>Six Feet Under and the Leftovers
>same tier as The Sopranos
>shows made for women on the same tier as The Sopranos
>no Boardwalk Empire
>no Mad Men
>>
No MAD MEN? hhahahahahahaha
>>
>>70651306
Breaking Bad is not on the same level as Game of Thrones or Walking Dead.

GoT and Walking Dead should be lower
>>
>>70651539
Objectively false. Breaking Bad and GoT are about the same. TWD is on par with Sons of Anarchy, if not a little bit worse.
>>
this thread will be fun
>>
>>70651539
only the pilot and finale of Twin Peaks are telekino
>>
Is The Americans actually telekino or are people fooling around with me and it's showtier?
>>
>telekino

The Sopranos, Mad Men, The Wire, Enlightened, The Leftovers, Berlin Alexanderplatz, Scenes from a Marriage
>>
>food kino
Gabagool
>>
Hmm. I think we could add an "anime tier" to the bottom. Telekino, Television, Series, Show, and Anime tiers. Anime is an important part of television and I think should be included in these lists to keep it inclusive. I also think it should be it's own category since animation is so different from live-action. Just an idea that I've been having. Anime Tier.
>>
>>70651566
I haven't seen it yet because I can't fucking find a good rip of it on public trackers. Considering just blindly spending $140 on the Blu-Ray set, ripping it myself and then watching it that way.
>>
>>70651818
right now it's television because the first season was only series-tier, but it could enter telekino once it's done.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16 KB, 480x360
> The Leftovers
>TWD
>>
>>70651496
Walking Dead has great potential, theres so much thats unknown, they could go ANY PATH, literally explore other places, go to Washington, even leave the country or some shit.

its the Slow ass pacing and useless shit they add in that hurts is. Season 2 in particular is fucking HORRIBLE, all about Sophie with Hershel and boring ass love scenes and non stop chatting.

GoT on the other hand has less things to be done but it just needs better Writing
>>
>>70651929
Fuck off. Anime goes on /a/.
>>
>>70651986
>public trackers
Holy shit hahahaha
>>
>>70652041
>Walking Dead has great potential, theres so much thats unknown, they could go ANY PATH, literally explore other places

LMFAO you think after six seasons they're suddenly going to break hard from the comics and start wandering all over? TWD is complete and utter fucking trash, same as the comics it's based off of.
>>
>>70651929
One Piece is God tier. Especially after I hit a couple blunts.
>>
>>70652380
just wish they would go another path, the comics are pretty boring any way and the show in its current say is equally so. but they can make it enjoyable with ease, if they just fucking try
>>
File: terrible.png (495 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
terrible.png
495 KB, 800x602
>>70651306

Breaking Bad in the same tier as TWD and GOT

The Leftovers as telekino
>>
File: 1464197724766.jpg (29 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
1464197724766.jpg
29 KB, 600x411
>the shield

>above true detective and fargo
>>
>>70652438
Kevin?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.