[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did blackface fall out of style?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Why did blackface fall out of style?
>>
>>70650693
blacks learned to entertain the white master race, so it was no longer necessary to make good white folks wear something like that.
>>
>>70650693
Blacks took offense by it.
>>
>>70650693
What a completely fucking stupid question. Type that into google, you retarded child.
>>
>>70650693
You could have just made a thread about how funny and misguided it was for Danson to don blackface, even though his gf Whoopie encouraged him. But you should know the answer to your own meme title. It was offensive, I know I know, we're so edgy, who cares, etc. But obviously it's a vestige of a dark time in Hollywood where blacks were idiotic punchlines.

https://youtu.be/C45g3YP7JOk
>>
>>70650693
When Marxism infiltrated the west and culminated in the current politically correct attitudes that we have to suffer from.
>>
>>70650693
blacks are such pussies.
Black face was an excuse for rich whites to listen to Jazz.

No one got buttmad when Chappelle did Chuck Taylor.
>>
>>70650836
*tips fedora*
>>
Holy cr*p, look at all these answers
>>
>>70650836
That's...not marxism.
>>
>>70650693
based mexican cabrones.

>In modern-day Mexico there are examples of images (usually caricatures) in blackface (e.g.:Memín Pinguín). Though there is backlash from international communities, Mexican society has not protested to have these images changed to racially sensitive images. On the contrary, in the controversial Memín Pinguín cartoon there has been support publicly and politically
>>
>>70650836
Marxism has literally nothing to do with racism
>>
>>70650693

Too avante garde for the mainstream
>>
>>70650880
>>70650904
he meant cultural marxism
>>
>>70650903
Difference is mexicans dont discriminate against blacks like you think and memin pingin is beloved because of how cute and nice he is. Whiteys in usa just wanna feel superior
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.