[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where was he during 9/11 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mwSU3Lv.gif (713 KB, 846x379) Image search: [Google]
mwSU3Lv.gif
713 KB, 846x379
Where was he during 9/11 ?
>>
>>70645962
How many times you ginna start a thread about this one scene you single-minded weirdo?
>>
>>70645962
His moms basement?
>>
In Poland.
>>
I completely forgot that the new x-men movies take place during the 70s or something.
I didn't get that feeling at all in apocalypse.
>>
>>70645962
Probably dead.
>>
>not realizing that the XMCU is leading up to Quicksilver allowing 9/11 to happen to prevent Galactus from eating Earth.
>>
>>70646083
each movie has been skipping a decade, first class was in the 60s, apocalypse in the 80s. Even though this is probably one of the stupidest things to do after 'fixing' the timeline
>>
>>70645962
Is Spoony making a movie about Sonic?
>>
>>70646159
It's actually pretty genius though.

Play off nostalgia as hard as you possibly can until people like the actors/characters, then movie into the interesting future shit that we all expect out of X-men.
>>
>>70646241
in apocalypse though, magneto is already starting to be an old man, technically in his mid 50s, if you skip to the 90s now he can be in retirement age

I wonder how in the future they're going to handle Magneto's origin story. Pretty soon all Holocaust survivors will be dead. Having Magneto run around as a 90 year old supervillain will be implausible. I guess they could contrive some immortality thing though.
>>
>>70646326
>Magneto was bullied gay in the American South.

Problem solved.
>>
>>70646326
But he was already a 70 yr old supervillain in the original xmen trilogy
>>
>>70646471
and the first film was in 2000, Fassbender has to turn into that in 17 years

A 70 year old can still be decently mobile and in good health. A 90 year old supervillain is stretching it.
>>
>>70646005
Bane?
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1050x1554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1050x1554
>>70646083
Apocalypse took place in 1983
>>
>>70646530
First X-men movie
>Some time in the near future
>2000

No. It came out in 2000, it was not SET in 2000. Closer to our time in fact.
>>
>>70645962
Here's a better question: what was up with the glaring Stryker continuity error? Why end DOFP with Mystique "capturing" Wolverine, only to have trash that set up in the next movie?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.