[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this comedykino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Is this comedykino?
>>
File: 1463715557661.png (807 KB, 1280x1897) Image search: [Google]
1463715557661.png
807 KB, 1280x1897
It's a big movie.
>>
>>70644455
What did you like about it, anon? Is it a good date movie?
>>
kiss kiss bang bang is one of the most overrated turds in the history of cinema. literally a meme film

DUDE CLICHED SELF-REFERENTIAL VOICE OVER LMAO

still a decent flick though
>>
>>70644519
I think she liked it, but her son wouldn't stop talking.
>>
>>70644558
Yeah, bringing my wife's son was a bad idea
>>
>>70644558
Don't meme me. Do you want to talk about this or have another shitty thread?
>>
Watched it yesterday.

A bunch of expository dialogue at times that are just there to keep the movie going. Kid is annoying. Writing could've been better. If you don't pay attention to that, you'll probably have a good time.
>>
>>70644695
Dude sorry you didn't like it that much. I thought all of it was pretty classic and great. Not like 10/10 material but it's my favorite movie of the year so far.
>>
Didn't like it at all. 3/4 in I absolutely hated the story and was completely unattached to any of the characters. There's a reason why no one is seeing it.
>>
>>70645070
Didn't find myself caring about the characters at all either. The whole third act is a total mess - straight out of the cliché book of clichés'.
>>
>>70645070
>Unattached to the characters.
You mean they weren't superheroes?
>>
>>70644695
Couldnt have said it better myself. That was a quintessential /tv/ post I believe 90% of anons who watched Nice Guys will agree with this.
>>
>>70645215
I haven't seen a capeshit film since the first Spiderman by Sam Raimi. Nice assumption, though, fucking idiot.
>>
>>70645070
This.
>>
I liked it a lot but I'm not sure how well it would work for people who aren't already Shane Black fans. It basically has no act structure and 90% of it is Goose and Crowe wandering into new locations, quipping, and leaving.

Also, with how prominent Matt Bomer was in the credits I was really expecting him to be in the movie more. He was damn good, but he's barely in it.
>>
>>70644577

Is this a meme?
>>
>>70645501
Sounds awesome desu pham

Do you think his Predator film will be good?
>>
>>70646457

He's saying all the right things in interviews, I'm hopeful.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.