[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Antisocial Network
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: foryou.jpg (147 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
foryou.jpg
147 KB, 1280x1024
Who should direct?
Who should play Moot?
>>
refn
gosling
>>
>>70644261
Elijah Wood
>>
James Franco directing Russell Crowe

With Tom Hardy playing young moot and Emma Roberts as his mom who financed 4chan
>>
>>70644261
>Director
David O. Russell (would be able to accurately capture the intensity of 4chan activities)
>Screenwriter
Quentin Tarantino (for all swearing and casual racism)
>Lead actor
Michael Cera (he's a similar loser to Moot)
>>
>>70644620
real
>>
>>70644261
>he left us for Google
>>
>>70644261

Moot looks like Jessie Eisenberg
>>
wes anderson
jason schwartzman
>>
The real question is, instead of having this thread once a week, why haven't one or more of you faggots written this script already?
>>
>>70645081
I think it's too boring.

What makes it interesting to someone who hasn't browsed 4chan?
>>
File: IMG_8126.jpg (344 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8126.jpg
344 KB, 960x1280
me
>>
>>70645232
Memes
>>
>>70644261
it's obvious Eddie Remayne would be the one to play him.
But who to direct?...
>>
>>70645246
nice air pistol
>>
some jewish guy who looks like he got cucked hard.

i'm thinking Eisenberg.
>>
>>70644261
Idris Elba as Moot
Oscar Isaacs as Hiro
>>
>>70645232
It's a deconstruction of the American dream
An incompetent, uneducation loser in his mom's basement with little to no actual skills, through sheer dumb luck, accidentally creates a cultural phenomenon and is completely unequipped to deal with the consequences and responsibilities that come with it.
It's a giant con, except moot never conned anyone, he just stumbled awkwardly through everything while out of touch outsiders conned themselves into believing he must be some kind of genius.
>>
who's Moot?
>>
>>70645232
They get to learn about the origin of their normie memes and the principle of trickle down memenomics
>>
>>70645455

but it ends on a happy note as he's pity hired by Google in the end. They'll probably fire him when they realizes he doesn't know shit.
>>
>>70644947
human
shitposter
>>
Max Landis. He could so a caricature of Eisenberg.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.