[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Chigurh kill Carla Jean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: chigurh.jpg (39 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
chigurh.jpg
39 KB, 1280x544
Why did Chigurh kill Carla Jean?
>>
affiliation
>>
He didn't.
>>
>>70643481
Because he promised Moss that if he didn't deliver the money to him he'd kill her.
>>
If you like the movie read the book. Tons more Chigurh. You even get to know what happens to the money.
>>
Anyone else really pissed about The Counselor? Had literally everything going for it

>one of the best directors alive
>screenplay written BY MCCARTHY
>amazing cast
>violence
>GOAT trailer

Ill admit Cameron Diaz is a huge piece of shit but still

https://youtu.be/6ML50I0mVHY
>>
>>70643989
>one of the best directors alive
>amazing cast
LOL
>>
He outright tells it in the scene you dumbfuck.

>>70643989
>The Wrong Scott
>Best directors alive
l m a o.

ALIEN was a 100% fluke.
>>
>>70643989
>2015
>sail
my god it will never end
>>
>>70643806
I love the scene in the book where Chigurh get's into a straight up shootout in the middle of the town at night. In the movie they kept it only between Moss and Chigurh but I wish they added the Mexicans to it.

I loved when Chigurh forced the guy to look into his eyes as he executed him.
>>
>>70643989

Why would I be pissed? It was a great movie
>>
Question for the people who read the book.

Does Carson Wells get chigurh'd as easily in the book as he does in the movie?
>>
>>70643989
Hola :^)
>>
>>70644264
it's pretty much done ver batim from the book as it is in the movie
>>
>>70646089
Damn, so fast it's almost comedic.

I really liked the character :(
>>
>>70646642
yeah, but such is life in the world of cormac
>>
File: the boss.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the boss.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
>>70643481
I guess there's just a meanness in this world.
>>
>>70643989
I didn't know he wrote screenplays
>>
>>70643481
There's a deleted scene that shows she goes down on him to stay alive
>>
>>70646816
He didn't and it was the movie's much crucial flaw.
>>
>>70643989
I thought it was great.
>>
>>70643481
I was expecting a dance number with a catchy indian song.
>>
>>70643481
Autism
>>
>>70643989
It was a very fun movie that suffered from McCarthy's purple prose (unfit for a movie) masquerading as exposition and Scott's endless tonality shifts with 'neat' setpieces of extreme violence.

I'd like it more if it hinted at Cormac McCarthy writing Blood Meridian 2: Mexican Cartels.
>>
>>70643481
Because a galaxy far far away is actually Hell
>>
>>70644264
You should read the book, and yes, the movie itself is a pretty good adaptation of how inexorable the threat of violence can get. It's seemingly a genre novel that has all the tension and atmosphere only great writers can conjure.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.