[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that at least 80% of /tv/ will go and watch this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ghostbusters-cast-photo.jpg (123 KB, 656x437) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-cast-photo.jpg
123 KB, 656x437
Just a reminder that at least 80% of /tv/ will go and watch this to keep up with the inevitable memes that sprout from it.

>tfw it makes a shit ton of cash
>tfw the sequel is greenlit
>tfw they will come after your favourite franchise next for a little gender-bending action
>>
>>70643025
nope
>>
>>70643025
Good thing we can pirate this shit yaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!
>>
>>70643025
The original ghostbusters is massively overrated. Take off the goggles.
>>
>>70643025

Wiig looks like she goes home every night to an abusive half-man half-rottweiler
>>
>/tv/
>paying for movies

Good one
>>
>>70643025
not even going to pirate
>>
>>70643025
Who cares? It doesnt hurt the original Ghostbusters legacy at all. I consider it a stand alone, and it looks fun. I like Kristin Wiig and that black chick.
Stop finding reasons to hate everything, its a waste of your time and energy.
>>
>>70643025
Unlikely
Good bait
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ85g2Al1ZA

Reminder, you're a sexist if you don't like this movie.
>>
>>70643025
You can't screencap for meme purposes a movie you see in a theatre.
>>
>>70643125
Its not even about hate for this movie. Its about not promoting unoriginal content.

Sure other stuff gets made, but it falls to the wayside of franchises.
>>
>>70643025
>80% of /tv/ will go and watch this to keep up with the inevitable memes that sprout from it.

LOL No. I didn't pay to watch the garbage that was Star Wars and you expect people to pay a ticket for this?
>>
>>70643125
It does hurt the original Ghostbusters legacy. When referring to Ghostbusters, you're going to have to say "The original Ghostbusters, not the 2016 remake." Same thing happened to The Thing.

The John Carpenter one is way better than the 'soft prequel'. When referring to The Thing, people now have to say "The Kurt Russel one" or "The one with the non-CGI monsters"

And now, we're going to have to refer the original ghostbusters as "The original one" or the new one as "the female ghostbusters one".

It serves no purpose in continuity.
>>
>>70643778
not a single person in humanity from now until entropy will think youre talking about the fembusters when you mention the ghostbusters
>>
>>70643025
No not at all. My normie friends dont even know this piece of shit exists.
>>
>>70643025

I'd fuck the first and third one
>>
>>70644056
Normies go to the movies to feel like they're fitting in with everyone else.
They'll show up at the cinema, they'll see ghostbusters on the marquee and buy a ticket. And why not, they've seen every other piece of shit that's come out no questions asked
>>
>>70643778
>When referring to The Thing, people now have to say "The Kurt Russel one" or "The one with the non-CGI monsters"

Absolutely no one does this because no one except MEW addicts remembers the 2011 one exists.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.