[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT seasons that were so bad that it killed the show pic very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: daredevil.jpg (45 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
45 KB, 620x620
ITT seasons that were so bad that it killed the show

pic very related. season 2 was complete dog shit except for the first 4 episodes.
>>
>>70642629
Here's your (you).
>>
>>70642629

This show at it's worst is still 10x better than any other live action superhero show (especially CWshit), so I think it'll be fine.
>>
Here's your >>70642629
>>
>>70642629
Episodes 8, 9, and 10 (Punisher v Kingpin) were quite good.

Electra was pretty shit.
>>
File: why was this allowed.jpg (92 KB, 250x340) Image search: [Google]
why was this allowed.jpg
92 KB, 250x340
total. fucking. disaster.
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 308x302
>>70642629
>>
Electra is shit, ninjas are shit. Punisher and king pin was spot on

Decent season for me
>>
>>70642629
I liked all the hand and elektra stuff. The ending fight should have had about 20 more ninjas getting shot by Frank though.
>>
>>70642629
Agreed. This season felt like I was watching Arrow with a bunch of faceless ninjas that come one by one, some ugly bitch pretending to be hot and a really shitty ending
>>
Are you anons joshing?

The second half of season 2 was hot garbage. That Hand mystical ninja was fucking HORRIBLE and the tone clash was some of the worst I've ever seen.

You should be worried for the Defenders show cause it's the same showrunners and S2 showed that their ability to balance storylines and characters is a big 0.
>>
>>70642629
>complete dog shit
Nah, The Hand parts were stupid tho. But, anytime Frank and Fisk were on screen it was awesome.
>>
>>70642835
There was more to the second half of S2 than just Electra and the Hand. Most agree that was shit.
>>
I don't get the appeal.
It's a fucking boring action show. I mean, it's better than the rest of capeshit, but it sucks even compared to normie-bait like 24.
>>
File: 1327027857284.jpg (66 KB, 288x423) Image search: [Google]
1327027857284.jpg
66 KB, 288x423
while Frank was based I didn't understand a single word of The Hand storyline

>warlords in ancient china even though ninjas are japanese found the source of immortality and no one can oppose them because they have the black sky even though they dont have it yet and why would you need anything else if you're immortal but not really because you can still cut their heads off but no one fighting them does that for no reason but there is one badass kid who could oppose them they let live for no reason and Stick claims to be him or something even though that'd make him thousands of years old and he opposes The Hand for some reason and the black sky turns out to be Electra who they expect to lead them for no reason that Stick didn't kill as a little girl for no reason that The Hand fights against with lethal means for no reason

what?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.