[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which do you choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tm.jpg (152 KB, 504x243) Image search: [Google]
tm.jpg
152 KB, 504x243
You must live in the world of either The Matrix or Terminator after the War and Judgement Day respectively.

Where would you live?
>>
>>70637812

After Judgment Day
>>
>>70637812
The Matrix.
>>
>>70637812
Matrix. It's just 90's NY
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>70637812
... is that even a question
>>
>>70637812
In the matrix, the machines aren't evil cold murderers, except for the sentinels, because that's their role. In the end of the trilogy, they make peace with humans, i can't imagine Skynet doing the same. That's why there's more hope in the matrix universe I guess. Also the humans started the war and are responsible for the black sky.
>>
>>70637879
>>70638085
I think OP meant as a "liberated" human in the Matrix world.
>>
>>70638118
and im saying i would choose the matrix world, but i wouldnt stay "liberated" for long
>>
Terminator.
>>
Machines weren't even evil in matrix.
>>
>>70638108
>Peace
It was nothing but a truce. A truce that was broken later in the story and the war resumed as normal.

>the machines aren't evil cold murderers
Have you even watched the animatrix?
>>
>>70637812
Matrix is basically living in the best playstation game you could ever own... or you could spend every waking second of your life getting hunted by kill bots that are indestructible.

I'm gonna go with the matrix...
>>
File: 2_ND.jpg (155 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2_ND.jpg
155 KB, 640x480
OP here, I should have clarified a bit.

When I said The Matrix, I meant living in the real world, in a place such as Zion or elsewhere. Not in the Matrix proper.
>>
>>70638271
>Have you even watched the animatrix?
Yes? Have you?
>>
if you live in the zion and sell out the human race, they might give you a cushy position in the matrix, like that steak guy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.