[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best daario?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: daario.jpg (65 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
daario.jpg
65 KB, 594x396
best daario?
>>
>>70637432
Do you think he got fucked over by his manager to pick the Hitman movie which he starred in playing a returning character in over overblown popular series ?
>>
Easily the second. He'd have been an infinitely better Euron as well.
>>
dadaario
>>
Francis had charisma at least and a nice accent. New guy is just a cliche handsome guy with nothing special about him.
>>
>>70637432
Left.
>>
Best Daario is aryan one.
>>
>>70637467
Oh FRANCIS!
>>
>>70637467
Ed Skrein was not in Hitman.
>>
>>70637432
Grill here. First one by far. Pure lust

Second one is frienzone material
>>
left.

right one is fucking boring and forgetable.
>>
>>70637570
tits or GTFO
>>
Comment from Winter Is Coming about this recast:

"HBO told him he had to take a paycut, he refused. They said he had no choice.

He told them, “I am Ed Skrein. I always have a choice.”

And so it was.
>>
>>70637690
It was either a paycut for Daario or hiring a foley artist who specializes in fart sounds.
>>
>>70637432
The second one. He's still a shit Daario but I feel it's more to do with the writing than the acting. The first guy was just an awful actor.
>>
File: I fight for beauty.jpg (34 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
I fight for beauty.jpg
34 KB, 736x414
>>70637432
>he will never play Vega in a SF movie
>>
Skrein was a real stand out bad actor in GoT. And yes, even when sharing scenes with EC.

He was a charisma void in the Transporter reboot and was better as Francis because his smarm worked in the role, in the way Aiden Gillan is great as sneaky shits like Littlefinger/Carcetti but comes off ridiculous in other roles.
>>
>>70637492
>>70637817
>>70637954
You're all men, right?
>>
>>70637432
Wait, they're meant to be the same character?
>>
>>70638060

Stop larping as a queer/vagina you spherical infant and make your point.
>>
>>70637690
based
>>
>>70637432
First one is more memorable. Second one is more likeable, but also seems completely forgettable.
>>
Second one would fit a westeros knight instead of a flamboyant eastern mercenary. He has no charm.
>>
File: md6csl8ab51ru00pmo1.jpg (184 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
md6csl8ab51ru00pmo1.jpg
184 KB, 500x643
“Daario Naharis was flamboyant even for a Tyroshi. His beard was cut into three prongs and dyed blue, the same color as his eyes and the curly hair that fell to his collar. His pointed mustachios were painted gold. His clothes were all shades of yellow; a foam of Myrish lace the color of butter spilled from his collar and cuffs, his doublet was sewn with brass medallions in the shape of dandelions, and ornamental goldwork crawled up his high leather boots to his thighs. Gloves of soft yellow suede were tucked into a belt of gilded rings, and his fingernails were enameled blue.”

- A Storm of Swords
>>
>>70638573
>bookfags actually go through all this shit
>>
The girl one
>>
>>70638573
Are you implying that would work in a visual format? Because it would look straight up retarded.
>>
>>70638752
it would've looked unique as fuck if done right.
>>
>>70637570
>tfw when youre not even friendzone material
>>
>>70637690
And he went on to do Deadpool. Guy made the right choice.
>>
>>70637432
Huisman
>>
>>70637467
You mean The Transporter?
>>
>>70637570
Girls have such shit taste in men.
>>
File: BRAVO MARTIN.png (79 KB, 750x586) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO MARTIN.png
79 KB, 750x586
>>70638573
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.