[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>100% - Everybody thought it was good, came out at right time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>100% - Everybody thought it was good, came out at right time but years later appears average
>70-99% - Very pleb friendly flick with the odd patrician speaking up stating its the same old shit they've seen before
>40-69% - Genuine mixed opinions. Either a Marmite film or just a pleb friendly flick with too many gimmicks
>10%-39% - Niche Masterpiece hated by the plebs because of low intellect. Years later becomes recognised for its accolades
>0-9% - dogshit
Prove me wrong
Pro tip:You can't
>>
People hated BvS get over it.
>>
BvS really is a masterpiece that people don't understand
>>
>>70637009
what is a BvS?
Only God Forgives was really good though.
>>
>>70637038
>Only God Forgives - 40%
>Either a marmite film or a Niche Masterpiece hated by the plebs
My RT rating system is proving to work so far
>>
>>70636961
>London Has Fallen and Gods of Egypt confirmed kino.
I'm ok with this.
>>
the brothers grimsby begs to differ
>>
>>70637091
Its 2% away from fitting in the marmite category. There are bound to be some anomalies
>>
you can just dismiss any counterexample as an anomaly
your theory is retarded
>>
>>70637152
for you, perhaps.
>>
>>70637212
Now is not the time for baneposting. That comes later.
>>
File: 142922884632442.jpg (850 KB, 1656x3220) Image search: [Google]
142922884632442.jpg
850 KB, 1656x3220
Is /tv/, dare I say...right?
>>
I want you to explain Tommy Wiseau's The Room.
>>
>>70636961
the only way this bait could have been more obvious was if the cut-off for the niche masterpiece category was 27%
>>
>Critics dislike it: secret kinofag masterpiece
>Critics like it: For plebs, casual, general audience too dumb!

contrarian logic, folks
>>
>>70637312
>Wiseau made a rig of one film camera and one digital camera and use them simultaneously
>Wiseau wanted to include a subplot of having a flying vampire car
and you think its not a niche masterpiece?
>>70637315
no superhero discussions pls
>>
>>70637312
Poignant meta-commentary on isolation and a testament of the chaotic nature of creativity, filmmaking, and man himself.
>>
>>70636961
First of all nice bait thread - made me reply to the ebin ruse master.

also:
>10-39% Paul Blart, Grown Ups
>Niche Masterpiece
enjoy your AIDS
>>
Finally some hint of intelligence on this shithole
>>
>>70637412
youre just holding you hand up and shouting youre a giant pleb here
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.