[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ8 5g2Al1ZA >Was suppos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: ghostpepe.png (86 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
ghostpepe.png
86 KB, 375x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ85g2Al1ZA

>Was supposed to market this trainwreck
>Instead decide to insult anyone who thinks it looks bad
>Manage to piss people off even more and make people hate Jimmy Kimmel
How do you fuck up this badly? Whose idea was this?
>>
So how did Sony manage to blackmail Bill Murray into appearing in this?
>>
you can just see the visible soullessness with everyone involved with this

Sony and the marketing execs realized that the common pleb isn't actually as dumb as they initially believed, now they're backpedaling to the stone age.
>>
File: trash n burn 2.png (651 KB, 580x801) Image search: [Google]
trash n burn 2.png
651 KB, 580x801
>Sony
>>
>>70636690
Kate looks like she doesn't even care about this film.
>>
>>70636690
Ad Hominem: The Interview
>>
>>70637028
Which is strange because she mugs the camera whenever she's on screen in anything.
>>
Predicted Rotten Tomatoes rating

I'm going with a hard 18%

Wild card, the critics score is 90+% while the audience score is below 10%
>>
>How does the couch manage to support such a load?

lel
>>
>you're a sexist if you don't like it
It deserves to bomb.
>>
Sony bankruptcy when?
>>
It's kind of sad how they're trying to spin this story to make it seem like only women hating losers don't like it, when in reality it's just that the film does not look good.

I guess it's kind of clever to turn it into a symbol for feminism, because the movie wouldn't have an audience otherwise.
>>
>>70637431
I showed my gf and her friend the trailer, and they both said it looked like garbage. I'm going to wait to watch it and judge it on it's own merits, but the trailers are not doing it any favors for sure.
>>
>>70636690
im noyt watching this fuck off fagot
>>
>>70636984
They actually considered suing him, according to those leaked emails.
>>
>>70636690
Do these late night hosts ever say no to having a shit product placed on their show?
>>
>>70636690
Ghost Tampons: Dead on Arrival.
>>
>>70637621
>actually considered suing him
On what grounds?
>>
>>70638193
Sexism
>>
>>70638193
being a white male
>>
>>70636690
so they're just using >misogyny as an attempt to deflect criticism right? like 99% of the complaints I've seen are because it's yet another reboot/remake that nobody wanted and the trailer is actually shit and unfunny, no one seems to care about it being a female cast
>>
>>70638350
People care that it was needlessly changed to females in the name of
>muh equality
But it's too hard to explain that to people without sounding sexist. So everyone just pretends it's 100% the movie being shit.
>>
>>70638761

It does seriously look like a shit movie, though.
>>
File: GB3-1024x512.jpg (193 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
GB3-1024x512.jpg
193 KB, 1024x512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnLzz_hxzxo

>we will never have a proper passing-the-torch Ghostbusters with Harold Ramis.
>>
Predicting a 90+ rt with a 6/10 average
>>
>>70636690
Holy fuck they are doubling down. Not only did they not target this move towards the only demographic that would watch this kind of movie, they are insulting them for not wanting to watch it. They know it will bomb unless they literally make it a feminist/political statement to see it. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out. Most of the time by literally insulting an audience it doesn't pan out well, but in this case feminists eat up any kind of man hating and they will support anyone who openly hates men.
>>
>>70636690
my goodness
the blonde and the skelly are freaking hot without the stupid hair..
I'd totally eat their assholes holy shit
>>
>>70636690
I hate Kate got wrapped up in this shitty movie. I actually like her and she is the only reason I'm even going to pirate it. She is funny and cute, even if she is a dyke. She is one of the only good things to come out of SNL in a long time..
>>
>>70639097
Damn, I know the nigga that plays Winston has a a depressing attachment to the lone bright spot to his dismal acting career...

but black don't crack if that is a recent pic in that shoop
>>
>>70637178
87% critics score, screencap this.
>>
>>70637541
your gf is more of a man than you are
>>
Remember when Jimmy Kimmel used to make fun of feminists and shit like this? He used to be a mans man and now he's a faggot...

At least Adam Carolla is still cool.
>>
Here are some other upcoming movies I don't want to see because they look like shit.

Independence Day: Resurgence
Warcraft
Monster Trucks
X-Men: Apocalypse
Suicide Squad
Star Trek: Beyond
Popstar
The Purge: Election Year
Central Intelligence
The Legend of Tarzan
Alice Through the Looking Glass
Me Before You
The BFG
>>
>>70640937
Kimmel was just trying to stir up drama like he always does.
>>
>>70637541
Will you treat yourself to a gift if you instincts turn out to be true?
>>
Studio is taking this "people only like it because it has women in it" and running with it all the way to the bank
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.