[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what would you rate it? Average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (455 KB, 1024x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455 KB, 1024x1500
Now that the dust has settled, what would you rate it?

Average Rating : 6.4/10

Distributed :

Score :7.5/10
Plot : 5/10
Cinematography : 6/10
Acting : 6.5/10
Meme Potential (AKA the potential to spawn new memes/ revive old memes) : 7/10
>>
>>70635795

>first thing you list is plot

Plebeian "critique"
>>
>>70635815
Idiotic existensialist, please go.
>>
>>70635795
It's trash and in the trash it should stay.
Numbered critique systems are superfluous, even more so at times like this.
>>
>>70635795
Decent action movie but gave birth to some of the worse recycled garbage that's ever seen the screen.

>started the Cinematic Universe trend
>DC, Star Wars, and maybe even fucking Harry Potter are now following along
>we'll now have to witness utter stagnation in hollywood for the next several years thanks to a mediocre action flick
>>
>>70635894
And yet, you probably paid to see at least one marvel movie

Hypocrite.
>>
>>70635795
Average Rating : 2/10

Distributed :

Score : 2/10
Plot : 2/10
Cinematography : 1/10
Acting : 2/10
>>
>>70635795
>Score :7.5/10

Look I have nothing against the score, it was fine. But that's it, it was fine. It was about as good as its cinematography.
>>
This movie sucked. Age of Ultron was better.
>>
>>70635954
How am I a hypocrite? They where pretty good movies. I didn't know I was funding a shitstorm.
>>
>>70635795
Ratings are garbage as is "The Avengers". Thematically and narratively incoherent, ugly garbage. It's a poorly written, poorly shot and poorly edited mess that devolves into a revolting 9/11 revenge fantasy that plays the Bush administrations rethoric about "madmen who hate freedom" and "we have to fight them over there so we don't have to fight over here" and plays it completely straight and to top this shit sundae off Whedon layers saviour imagery onto Tony fucking Stark. Mr 1%, the one man PMC that boasted he "privatized world peace", the personification of the military industrial complex saving us all if the incompetent government stooges would just get out of the way. Not to mention using a scene that should be about Captain America being an inspirational leader to insted espouse that "might makes right" all adds up to make this piece of shit an utter failure of filmmaking. Whedon is a fucking hack and this is one of the most overrated garbage films he's ever made.
>>
>>70636102
I think you might be over intellectualizing a bit there anon
>>
>>70636102
Kek.
Hi Armond. I'd like to be your pupil, no homo.
I'm serious, both on the pupil and the no homo parts.
>>
>>70636127
Not him, but I think you're used to dumbing down everything you touch.
>>
>>70636102
>thematically and nareativley incoherent

Anon, if you honestly have trouble following the plot of a marvel movie, I think you may need metal help
>>
>>70636366
He wasn't implying that he couldn't follow the plot.
>>
>>70635795
meme/meme
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.