[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quite possibly, the black hawk down of our generation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1465298617557.jpg (405 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
1465298617557.jpg
405 KB, 800x1185
Quite possibly, the black hawk down of our generation.
>>
>my generation

Fixed it for you
>>
OP must be like 13 kek
>>
>>70633804
The action was pretty decent but the drama was cringecore.
>>
>>70633804
Watched this shit recently because somehow faggots like you convinced me. Cringe-worthy writing and characters; good visuals. 2/5
>>
>>70633804
MIA, Blackhawk Down, this and any others I missed are my generation.
>>
>>70633804
Quite possibly, the worst propaganda piece of our generation.
>>
>>70633978
I wouldn't go that far. The only thing that would make me agree with you is that you're supposed to be so sad when people die and if you don't care then you're not an American!
>>
>"We've got to hold out for 13 hours: the secret soldiers of benghazi™®"
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: USIV20000108_640x480_3.jpg (208 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
USIV20000108_640x480_3.jpg
208 KB, 640x480
>your generation

I still have Fellowship of the rings, Donnie darko, Shrek, Monsters Inc, a beautiful mind, The mummy returns,A knight's Tale, Harry Potters Philosopher's Stone, Ocean's Eleven, Vanilla Sky, Thirteen Ghosts, Waking Life, Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Zoolander, K-PAX, The Fast and the Furious, Spirited Away, Mulholland Dr., Training Day, The Others, Enemy at the Gates, Super Troopers, Original Sin, Spy Games, Rat Race, The One, Cowboy Bebop: The Movie, Impostor, Pulse, The Caveman's Valentine, Avalon and a bunch more I am not mentioning, because they're not as great like The Emperor's New Clothes , and Monkeybone,Saving Silverman ,The Last Castle ,Ghosts of Mars

I am pretty happy with my g-g-g-generation

These were all in the same year as Black Hawk Down.
>>
>>70633948
>but the drama was cringecore.
him running into the building to send his shitty family video or that picture of that guy who died's family floating back down from the sky after the explosion was the cringe worthy for me
>>
>>70633804
Interesingly the SEAL killed in this movie was also the sniper in Captain Philips. Of course played by different people in the movies. I don't even know if you can see his face clearly in Captain Philips.
>>
>>70633948
so just like black hawk down
>>
>>70634485
Wasn't one of the operators also somehow affiliated with the American Sniper?
>>
>>70634692
I don't know about that but one of the guys we see killed in the movie really took part in the operation we see depicted in Captain Philips.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro/Father-of-Mass-Navy-SEAL-Killed-Son-was-my-hero/16609342

http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/13-hours/
Looks like the movie is more accurate than many more critically acclaimed ones.
>>
>>70633804
if you fall for this bullshit, you should be castrated so you can't reproduce.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.