[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT We write the first Curb Your Enthusiasm episode of Season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: curb.jpg (120 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
curb.jpg
120 KB, 1024x576
ITT We write the first Curb Your Enthusiasm episode of Season 9
Starting with the title:
>>
Larry cucks Leon
>>
leon fucks cheryl while larry masturbates in the corner
>>
Larry gets up Leon's ass
>>
Jerry gets iPad.
>>
OPENING SCENE
>>
"larry does something stupid that comes back to bite him in the ass at the end of the episode"
>>
>>70633265
*curb theme plays*
>>
Leon gets a tickle in his anus, Larry obliges with a friendly scratch.
>Scene.
>>
>>70634211
that's a pretty good one
>>
>>70634457
Tfw it got deleted by a buttmad Jewish janny. Here it is again:

>Larry suspects a guy who claims to be the son of a holocaust survivor is faking it to get freebies. Larry investigates but ends up accidentally discovering that gas chambers were not actually used in world war 2. True to his nature, Larry can't help but divulging this information during a holocaust remembrance, sparking angry arguments.
>>
"The Gang Meets Larry David"
>>
>>70634512
got a more curb your enthusiasm version

>Larry meets Holocaust survivor at a conference
>somehow (I'd suy this guys loses his wallet) Larry finds out he's faking it and he was actually a nazi
>goes to his house to talk in private
>his wife and sons are all tall and blonde
>they tell david he can't move past the doorstep
>larry leaves visibly angry
>larry tries to expose the old hack during a conference but the whole thing backfires and he ends up in a cell with neonazis
>>
File: 1451298637358.jpg (159 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1451298637358.jpg
159 KB, 900x600
>>70634512
Kek. Thanks anon
>>
>>70634526
i would like to see larry and the always sunny team get into a scream-off desu
>>
>>70633055
Ted Danson has a party and Larry somehow pisses him off. Cue theme.
>>
>>70634512

Why are holocaust denial posts deleted? They shouldn't be. Let the community decide, not a fucking janitor. Christ, this isn't right. Whatever your opinions of the matter be, a janitor shouldn't decide what is right and what isn't. Their only capacity of authority is in deciding what is appropriate for /tv/ and what isn't.
>>
>>70635265
I don't see them getting deleted on /pol/
>>
>>70635300

Should they even be deleted in the first place? Let people discuss the issue without fear of censorship (deletion). You can disagree with pol all you want but they should be free to express their opinions, and have a space to do so. Likewise, this isn't even a pol issue, but an issue pol incorporates within their system of beliefs. One should be able to freely discuss it without fear of their post being deleted or being accused of being 'pol'.
>>
>>70635375
>and have a space to do so
yeah man there's /pol/

I doubt most people disagree in toto with what /pol/tards have to say, it's the shitting up other boards that people don't get and I'm one of them.Threads turn into shit every time someone mentions anything /pol/ related tbf.
Anyway this guy's comment was perfectly on topic and shouldn't have been deleted, janny fucked up
>>
>>70635443
>yeah man there's /pol/

Which is exactly what I'm advocating for and in no way contradictory to what I was saying.

>I doubt most people disagree in toto with what /pol/tards have to say, it's the shitting up other boards that people don't get and I'm one of them

This I agree with, though, I don't think pol should infiltrate other boards with their memes, but the beliefs they're beholden too shouldn't be censored, likewise (not to say they are, I don't know, it's just from the example the anon illustrated).

>Threads turn into shit every time someone mentions anything /pol/ related tbf.

I agree, and not every 4chan poster is pol. It never was like that. Pol is under the impression that this is so. You can express your opinion without going nigger this, kike that.
>>
>>70635694
>Which is exactly what I'm advocating for and in no way contradictory to what I was saying
sorry m8 didn't get that
>>
>>70635722

Basically 4chan shouldn't be censored. Happy now?
>>
Larry attempts to sit at a minority rights meeting for the free food.
Gets weird stares because everyone thinks he's white.
That's all I got.
>>
larry yells at a trumpet playing youngster in the streets of new york telling him to respect the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity and later ends up becoming a meme
>>
Larry gets community service and has to serve at a soup kitchen. to much extent, he gets in fights with homeless people asking for more food
>>
File: jhr-14-3-weber11-l-320x219.jpg (18 KB, 320x219) Image search: [Google]
jhr-14-3-weber11-l-320x219.jpg
18 KB, 320x219
>>70634512
>>70634211

Guest Starring David Cole
>>
"The Waifu"
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.