[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is actually not even as bad as the critics say , it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
This is actually not even as bad as the critics say , it's great either but it's a movie that a wow fan can enjoy. The CGI looked poor , and the pacing was pretty bad. Hopefully Duncan learns , and the second movie will be made. A movie centering around Arthas and him becoming the lich king is a movie that has a lot of great potential. I can totally see them pulling off a 70% RT score off a arthas movie if they fix the issues. it would be like LOTR with mostly human/elf characters and enemies that resemble the undead like scourge which are the orcs of LOTR. No story centered around orc in the second movie plz , have few scenes for thrall maybe.
>>
>>70633051
It's not great*
>>
An Arthas movie now would mean skipping 80% of the story
>>
>>70633051
worst post of the day
>>
>>70633051
Visuals were the best part of the movie, go fuck yourself. Pacing was shit, human acting and storytelling were meh.
>>
>>70633051

kermode didn't trash it
>>
File: Warcraft Fight.webm (3 MB, 1280x526) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft Fight.webm
3 MB, 1280x526
>>
>>70633051
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
File: sally.jpg (195 KB, 650x848) Image search: [Google]
sally.jpg
195 KB, 650x848
>>70633229
>implying they won't alter the story
>Alliance was formed in Stormwind even after Llane's death
>opening credits shows the Orcs lose the war
>fast forwards years later as the story focus shifts to Arthas and Thrall as the leads
>Lothar is Arthas' mentor
>side romance between Arthas and Kadghar's apprentice Jaina
>Thrall raised properly by Blackmoore who believes that orcs can actually teach humans about war
>Scourge is created by Gul'dan who managed to escape
>scourge destroy Thrall's home and kill his adopted father Blackmoore
>Thrall joins with Arthas and Anduin to hunt down Gul'dan
>Arthas culls Stratholme and chases Gul'dan to the snowy peaks
>Anduin, Jaina and Thrall get separated a
>Arthas goes mad in his obsession and claims Frostmourne which steals his soul
>Thrall finds Orgrim and Garona are still alive and leading a band of renegade orcs
>finds out about his heritage and convinces them to join the humans to take vengeance on Gul'dan
>Arthas and Gul'dan lead an army of undead back to Lordaeron
>Sylvanas has a role leading the Quel'thalas elves against the scourge
>Thrall, Garona and Ogrim face down Gul'dan who transforms into a Mannoroth-like creature
>Orgrim sacrifices himself to save Thrall who defeats Gul'dan and takes the Doomhammer as his own
>Arthas slays Anduin and Lordaeron falls as Jaina and Garona watch on knowing their loves are lost forever
>Kadghar rescues Jaina and Garona and they manage to take survivors to Dalaran as well as Thrall and the rest of the orcs
>Kadghar says that he has found the source of fel energy in Kalimdor
>Dalaran flies over the ocean
>credits roll
>mid-credits scene with Arthas finding Gul'dan's corpse and taking his skull which whispers to him about Kalimdor
>>
Should I see iMac or regular?
>>
>>70633051
Duncan said that even if they do another Warcraft movie, the third one wouldn't be about LK.
>>
>>70635279
ive never followed warcraft but is their a good reason why these humans can parry weapon swings from orcs who can pick up horses with ease and crush someone into a pancake with a hammer?
>>
>>70636080
i dunno. but if it makes you feel better, human get rekt a lot in the movie
>>
>>70636080
Humans in the games are pretty big and larger than life, think warhammer 40k or gears of war aesthetic.
>>
>>70636110
meh, it does make me want a warhammer movie to come out though
>>
>>70633051
You are not going to convince anyone, shill.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.