[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that you never expected to make you cry, but they did.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 4.jpg (106 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
106 KB, 245x320
ITT: Movies that you never expected to make you cry, but they did.
>>
>>70633028
>Threads you wish get deleted, but they don't
>>
>>70633924
>redditors you wish would stay on reddit, but they don't
>>
>>70634167

>dubs you wish would be singles, but aren't.
>>
>>70633924
>>70634167
Can't we all just get along?
>>
>>70634220
fuck off
>>
>>70633028
I remember watching this movie at a friend's house with his family and starting to sob. I was really embarrassed but then noticed that his mom was also crying. Later that day she told me I was a very sensitive person and she likes me.
>>
>>70634306

did you bang here?
>>
>>70634292
Hi. I am the anonymous user you replied to step-father. I have informed the moderators of your graphic language and they will issue you a ban. Please refrain from ever talking to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>70634342
No but that night I masturbated thinking about her
>>
>>70634347
I'll give you until morning to have that comment down and off 4chan, if not my father was a private investigator, #1 on swat team & one hell of a cop OR I can get a hold of my aunt who is undercover for government, you pick either way I will see to it you get locked up for some time for slander. You have nothing on me, its called self defence. You aint met an 18 year old as bad as me, I study the law.
>>
>>70634379
Describe her ass and tits. Also her hair color. What was she wearing? how tall was she?
>>
>>70634405
Young man I am a CIA agent who has various online connections. It would be in YOUR best interest to stop replying to me. I am currently tracking your IP as we speak.
>>
>>70634445
I wouldn't do that he's a big guy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.