[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watched the whole series? So who was the Scranton Strangler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: the_office_55610.jpg (234 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
the_office_55610.jpg
234 KB, 600x300
Watched the whole series?

So who was the Scranton Strangler?
>>
Toby

DUH
>>
>>70631155
I thought it was pretty fucking obvious its Michael?

>Toby is obnoxiously nice to/about The Strangler and even goes out his way to help him
>The Strangler attacks Toby out of nowhere and tries to strangle him when he goes to the prison to visit - seems like something a certain retired regional manager would do upon seeing Toby again, hmm?

They made it pretty clear for you, retard.
>>
>>70631155

Dub Dubs

>Also Creed
>>
>>70631217
>police chasing scranton strangler in car on news
>people in office - michael included - see the car go by
>michael is the strangler
>>
>>70631265
>police chase OJ
>OJ is the murderer

Your retard logic, it was a false suspect.
>>
>>70631155
Jim Carreys character when he had his cameo
>>
Creed.
>>
>>70631353

fuck you. Creed is way too cool to be The Strangler. It was Toby. He perfectly fits the profile
>>
>>70631323
OJ was the murderer tho
>>
>>70631374
>>70631323
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.