[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest thoughts on this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: bryan.jpg (172 KB, 666x341) Image search: [Google]
bryan.jpg
172 KB, 666x341
Honest thoughts on this man?
>>
i'd let him fuck me for a role in his movies desu baka senpai
>>
Living the dream
>>
>>70629506
good director

even if apocalypse is his weakest link, hes the most concitent among cape directors.

and he made the best capescene of 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_pmlwQL4pQ
>>
Faggot jew.
>>
He's a pedophile
>>
Just ask Sean William Scott.
>>
ARREST HIM
>>
dont mind him tbhfams
>>
>>70629506
Pedo piece of shit. Fucked a revolving door of kids with his pedo buddies Brock Pierce and Mark Collins Rector. Mediocre director.
>>
Is apt pupil good?
>>
>>70629506
What's his name again?
>>
>>70629728
Srian Binger
>>
>>70629675
There's no evidence.
>>
>>70629728
Bryan "I'm lyin' and tryin' to finger your thinger" Singer
>>
>>70629728
Bryan "if he doesn't squeal make him linger" Singer

Bryan "he won't get paid unless he's limber" Singer
>>
>>70629770
Fuck off Brian
>>
>>70629675
cant finger the singer

literally zero(0) evidence
>>
>>70629728
Dick sucking lips mcgee
>>
File: leave_twinkkino_to_me.jpg (594 KB, 2164x3438) Image search: [Google]
leave_twinkkino_to_me.jpg
594 KB, 2164x3438
>>70629506
>>
File: maxresdefault-8.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-8.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
I dream of forming a cabal of like minded individuals and executing a series of mass scale Blitzkrieg style operations on every front against the global organized pedophilia rings that people like Singer perpetuate, dragging them from their hidden inner circles into the light and dismantling their infrastructure.

That's why True Detective was such a good show. It's built upon this general urge and mentality to strike back against these kinds of forces. If only I had connections to reckless paramilitary mercenary forces who operate on the fringes of society where the rule of law no longer applies.
>>
he has a wife and kid so stop trying to force the gay pedo narrative, its not sticking
>>
Bryan "Bend over for a cameo" Singer
Bryan "Twink boy pleaser" Singer
>>
>>70629917
He's a bisexual pedo. happy?
>>
>>70629862
Funny, I have a similar fantasy where I become really famous, to the point where people would actually care about what I said in interviews. Then I would book an interview on whatever the biggest talkshow was, and out of nowhere I would just start name dropping every pedo that i had come into contact with, and basically just take a huge verbal shit on the entire industry, tarnishing their reputation and getting myself black-booked in the process.
>>
>>70629917
>having a wife and kid makes it impossible for a person to be a gay pedo
>>
>[Bryan about casting Brandon Routh as Superman/Clark Kent in Superman: Returns (2006)]: I was always dead set on casting an unknown. Brandon embodied the character the best -- his acting talent, physical presence and personality.
>>
>>70629862
jokes on you m8 the rich pedophiles have way more mercenaries than you do even if you just as rich
>>
File: Av-gGe1dD9Sx.jpg (106 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Av-gGe1dD9Sx.jpg
106 KB, 1000x500
>>70629989
20 GOOD MEN
>>
>>70629989
Only the ones on a Jeffry Epstein level. Your average Hollywood diddler doesn't have shit for protection because their used to living and working in environments where that behavior is accepted.
>>
>>70629917
Doesn't fucking matter, he hosts parties and provides young boys for his superiors higher up in the hierarchy that protect him.
>>
>>70629506
>watched An Open Secret
ugh, now I hate sex dens!
>>
More talented than people give him credit for, but wastes it on retarded bullshit. Seems like he gave up after Valkyrie and is now in it mainly for the money.

Also has probably committed multiple sexual felonies.
>>
File: schwarzenegger-commando.jpg (48 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
schwarzenegger-commando.jpg
48 KB, 600x335
>>70629989
We'd have the sword of righteousness on our side, even if I was employing criminal mercenaries who are known for their abject brutality.

>>70630041
Damn, could you imagine how immense of an operation it would be to gather a force of mercenaries and storm Epstein's pedophile island paradise and just absolutely lay waste to the entire compound, executing all of it's guests and liberating the child sex slaves that are kept there, even though they'd be trembling in fear from the horrific massacre they witnessed their liberators carrying out?

It would be like some Commando shit but in an effort towards something so much more evil than Bennett and his chainmail vest.
>>
>>70630316
It would be fucking glorious. Hopefully Bill Clinton is in the middle of one of his many visits to Epstiens island when the massacre happens.
>>
>>70630045
point out one single piece of evidence, oh right there isnt any
>>
>>70630373
Fuck off Brian
>>
Gets to slay boy puss every night. I'm jealous
>>
>>70630385
its bryan
>>
He's incredibly creepy looking. His eyes haunt me.

He's a weirdo for taking not directing X Men 3 personally and undoing it with the weird time travel shit in Days of Future Past. The fucking movies are convoluted enough without just bringing people back to laugh and pretending nothing ever happened.
>>
>>70630413
Sorry Bryan...
>>
>>70629506

I'm jealous as fuck.

>tfw you'll never be an A-list director with every prime 10/10 twink in Hollywood lining up to eagerly let you tongue-fuck their pristine boipussies in exchange for a role in your next hit blockbuster
>Prime Shawn Ashmore
>Prime Brandon Routh
>Evan Peters
>Tye Sheridan
>Ben Hardy
>Nicholas Hoult

It's not fair
>>
How the fuck does he keep getting away with it. All you need to do is look at him to know he's a sleazy pedo. I feel violated just looking at him.
>>
>>70630502
Same thing with Harvey Weinstein
>>
>>70629862
>thinks satanic ritual abuse actual exists.
>>
>>70630355
These people seriously deserve nothing more than a stone cold shot to the back of the head while they're in the middle of their child sex orgies, left to be found by whoever first arrives at the aftermath. It's clear at this point that these organizations have subverted every institution of authority in our society to the point where Blitzkrieg executions from an unexpected outside force are the only thing that would serve as a proper consequence to their actions.
>>
>>70630546
Jeffery Epstein was a Darwinian Evolutionist. This is beyond the Satanic ritual abuse alluded to by Kubrick in his movies. Epstein was a secular man who believed in Scientism. He was a major figure within the scientific intellectual elite of our society, which tells you a lot about their character.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x281
>>70629506
The TwinkGod.
I'm so jealous of him
>>
>>70630041
jeffry epstein sounds amateur to me

he had what, one female friend who introduced him to girls to massage him?

Please.

Sure it's probably a lot harder in the english-speaking world, but jeffry epstein's action is small time shit compared to the kind of rackets that south american business men have , or rich arabs in saudi arabia and the UAE.

No way would would those guys get busted over so little.
I mean if Epstin wanted to get involved with that he should have gotten a translator and used his business connections ot reach out to someone who knows what they're doing instead him trying his luck with his lady friend playing at being a madam.
>>
>>70630851
I can't even fucking imagine the horrendous shit that is happening in the Chinese underworld right now in regards to child abuse. There is likely no restraints whatsoever.
>>
>>70630752
This really is the primary reason people like Singer are able to get away with what they do, because of the pervasive sense of perverted disillusionment that permeates through our entire society, the fact that we don't care about what anyone but ourselves are doing in their lives.
>>
>>70631034
Get away with what? Fuck willing and legal 18+ year olds?
FoH square
>>
>>70631111
Exactly. No proof whatsoever of underage sex, only with 18+ young looking men.
>>
>>70631111
They get away with exploiting children sexually within their the parties they hold at their mansions and allure young boys in with promises of fame and fortune only to rape a degrade them before casting them aside like trash.
>>
>>70631174
Why do you choose willful ignorance anon? You're exactly like the people who pretend that Hillary Clinton didn't actively look the other way on Jeffery Epsteins pedophile operation
>>
>>70629728
Brian "the guy's eighteen, I aint lyin'" Singer
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.