[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a less funny current late night host. pro-tip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: James_Corden_at_2015_PaleyFest.jpg (144 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
James_Corden_at_2015_PaleyFest.jpg
144 KB, 800x1200
Name a less funny current late night host.

pro-tip: you can't
>>
>>70628556
Carson Daily, I've seen the credits for Corden's show
>>
>>70628556
The cunt on basic cable? Just an assumption though, never watch the show. Neither has most of America.
>>
>>70628556
who watches these shows? can't imagine iphone millennials watching them but they seem to be trying to appeal to them. i blame the jews
>>
Because 70% of American women are on birth control they are attracted to feminine betas

Therefore this feminine beta has become what 70% of females prefer

Other notable feminine betas include Jimmy Fallon
>>
Legit question, how did this unfunny cunt get the gig? Is it because he's a foreigner or what?
>>
File: 2546346.jpg (646 KB, 1826x785) Image search: [Google]
2546346.jpg
646 KB, 1826x785
COLBERT BTFO
>>
File: wilmore.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wilmore.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>70628556
Are you even trying?
>>
They're all unfunny. The entire late night talk show medium is outdated and unfunny.
>>
why would you hire a hateful, insecure, unfunny fat slob as a late night host? his interviews are just uncomfortable to watch.
>>
>late night comedy
>bad

there are shit hosts, but the medium is by no means dead yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A8W77m-ZTw
>>
>>70630541
Jesus he is the worst.
>MUH BLACK LIVES MATTER
>MUH DINDU NUFFINS
>MUH TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A RETARD ABOUT MAR'S WATER
>MUH POOR NEIGHBORHOODS
>>
>>70628556
Is he gay? Or is acting like a flamboyent faggot just an appeal to... someone?
>>
>>70630693
That video is a very unusual deviation of what the late night format is though.
>>
>>70628556
Seth Meyers
>>
>>70630377
>l they are attracted to feminine betas
The reason feminine betas are more popular isn't because they are attractive, it's because women feel more natural when laughing at feminine beta men
>>
File: 1444854782052.jpg (59 KB, 992x559) Image search: [Google]
1444854782052.jpg
59 KB, 992x559
apologize.
>>
>>70630438
leslie moonves has an eye for what appeals to the people that only use their tv for background noise

i don't know what happened when he landed ferguson
>>
File: Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg (35 KB, 612x479) Image search: [Google]
Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg
35 KB, 612x479
>>70628556
Official funny late night rankings:

1. Conan
2. Kimmel
3. Colbert
4. Corden
5. Meyers
6. Fallon
10'000. Willmore
>>
>>70631216
No one wanted him to go except for himself, asshole.

He was sick of it.
>>
>>70628556
He was funny in britistan in the right setting, but as someone to laugh at, not really with.

Now he's niether in Al Brita, nor in a position of a pathetic faggot.
>>
>>70628556
I actually like James Corden.
He has a certain charm or charisma that helps with the otherwise incredibly difficult task of getting guests to interact with each other simultaneously on the couch for our amusement.

I get to see lower tier actors or musicians that the other shows won't touch.

I don't watch it everyday but haven't hated an episode like I had with so many of david letterman's last 5 years before he left, or presently goddamn Larry Wilmore's preaching.
>>
I miss Craig.
>>
>>70628556
Corden, Fallon, and Meyers are all awful.
>>
File: salutations from craig.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
salutations from craig.gif
1 MB, 350x197
>>70631565
Me too

I forgive him for getting lazy the last couple of years but he was the realest G on late night tv
>>
>>70631290
He only wanted to go because he got fucked over for replacing Letterman and decided to give a big fuck you to CBS and bail.
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
1 MB, 500x375
>>70631241
>leslie moonves has an eye for what appeals to the people that only use their tv for background noise
danke, anon. So that would explain most of CBS's lineups then, his network has a lot of those type of shows iirc.
>>
>>70631703
He wanted to leave before letterman, and told CBS he was leaving before letterman announced publicly. He would've left a year or two before, but they gave him a new studio to stay.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.