[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me what he did wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 320x240.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
Tell me what he did wrong
>>
He set in motion Cardassia getting butt fucked by the Dominion.
>>
He became a Bajorian
>>
>>70628333

But he saved DS9 and Sisko a thousand times for this
>>
>>70628475
DS9 wasn't worth that cost.
>>
he did muh Adami

there is plenty of wrong with her
>>
>>70628288
Everyday is trap day.
>>
File: 1453252134899.jpg (101 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1453252134899.jpg
101 KB, 825x648
>>70628288
He was fucking evil as shit
>>
>>70628288
>nerys, i know its 3am, but have i ever mentioned i fucked your mother for years?
>>
>>70628288
Two words: Kai Winn.
>>
File: Gul Dukat.jpg (4 MB, 2400x3450) Image search: [Google]
Gul Dukat.jpg
4 MB, 2400x3450
>>70628288

He didn't gas the Bajorans.
>>
He certainly didn’t learn his lesson about not messing with the wormhole

DS9 episode 1:
>“Don’t go in that wormhole, Dukat. The Prophets will get you if you do.”
>“Please, Major, everything will be fine. AAAHHH, IT’S NOT FINE, SOMEBODY SAVE ME, AAAAAHHHHH.”

DS9 episode 130:
>*wheezes* “I cannot al-low hyou to let THOSE SHIPS hinto the Al-pha Quad-rant, Dukattington!” *laughs maniacally*
>“Please, Benjamin, everything will be fine. AAAHHH, IT’S NOT FINE, I NEED MY ZIYAL, AAAAAHHHHH.”
>>
>>70632096
I always assumed that he was just fucking with kira. Her going into the past though changed the timeline.

She saved her parents from getting fucked up by those bajoran thiefs. The sex slave selectors showed up right after. They only wanted pretty girls, and kira's mom would not have been very pretty with 2 black eyes and a knocked out tooth.

She caused her mom to get that dukat dick.
>>
File: gul.jpg (30 KB, 273x365) Image search: [Google]
gul.jpg
30 KB, 273x365
Gul Dukat did NOTHING wrong.
>>
>>70634665
That's Gul Macet.

Tell me about your optical organs, lieutenant-commander.
>>
>>70634765
Pretty sure thats Gul Dukat but whatever I guess your some kind of star trek expert or something
>>
What was his name again?
>>
>>70628288
he lied about Cardassia having handed over all of their Barjoran prisoners, when they had a bunch of them still working in a slave mine on Cardassis IV.
>>
>>70628288
Made an alliance with the losers of the war and ruined his home planet.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.