[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FACT: Shows that constantly change their intro are utter shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1463249187338.gif (9 KB, 151x278) Image search: [Google]
1463249187338.gif
9 KB, 151x278
FACT:

Shows that constantly change their intro are utter shit. If a show hasn't changed it's intro but eventually does, that season will suck.

Prove. Me. Wrong.
>>
I think a show should get one free intro change if they have a crappy one for a low budget pilot episode /the first season
>>
>>70627689
Xena
The Wire
That's all I've got.
>>
I like that game of thrones shows you were the action will take place in that episode via the intro.
>>
peep show
changed its theme after series 1, changes the shots of mark and jez every couple of series after that
best sitcom ever made
>>
Red Dwarf (esp. series 2-3)
Doctor Who, every couple of seasons
Peep Show at some point
Scrubs, maybe twice
>>
peep show
>>
The Leftovers has a different intro for both seasons, and both seasons are great
>>
The Wire
>>
File: JjVWZIGm_400x400.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JjVWZIGm_400x400.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>70627689
The obvious
>>
>>70627689
fringe changed their intros in a pretty good way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKHc7pKZdj0
>>
>>70628132
Marathoned the first 10 minutes and I had to turn it off.
>>
>>70628386
was the shaky cam too much for you cause i have heard some people say that
desu you can skip straight to series 2, that's where it really comes into its own and they almost completely get rid of shaky cam shots, it's a lot more stable and also just funnier
>>
True Detective
>>
>>70627689
Agreed
>>70628132
Peep Show is British garbage. Kill yourself
>>
Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the exact same across all seasons, intros, and show names.
>>
>>70627689
The Wire,

There faggot you're proved wrong
>>
>>70628506
nah mate it's quite literally the funniest 51 episodes of television in all of existence
>>
>>70628455
I'll give it another shot senpai. Maybe I wasn't in the mood but it just didn't grab me. [s]I did more than 10 mins, just the first episode[/s]
>>
>>70628532
I don't understand why they've been changing the name of the show like every new season.
>>
Jimmy Neutron
>>
>>70627689

Fringe
>>
>>70628614
There's no point, it's the exact same damn show. That's the joke.
>>
>>70628599
i'd really recommend it, i still like series 1 but it is the weakest by a long shot and it's always weird when i rewatch it
if you don't love it after s2e2 it may just not be for you, but that episode is one of my personal favourites so i'd say stick it out until then
>>
File: chrisevans.jpg (172 KB, 620x386) Image search: [Google]
chrisevans.jpg
172 KB, 620x386
>FACT
>>
>>70628551
If anything you proved him right.
>>
>>70627823
The wire went to shit after season 2.
>>70628132
although it changed the theme song, the intro itself didn't change
>>70628229
doctor who doesn't count
scrubs had an intro?

>>70628629
remember the episode when that weird sheen kid reenacted 9/11?
>>
>>70627689
the munsters changed halfway through the first season, and every episode after was still goat
>>
I thought the inclusion of the subtle Nazi symbolism into the Dawson's Creek from S5 was a strange decision and it ultimately coincided with a decline in the quality of that show.
>>
>>70628990
lot of people walked out of the theatre during that rape scene in s5
>>
>>70628755
go back to your Big Bang Theory marathon fag
>>
>>70628784
nah mate the intro did change, they refilmed it every couple of years
compare the televisions they see themselves in from s1 to s9
why am i spending my time in this thread as the fuckin peep show defence force
>>
>>70627689
I really really really don't like this picture
>>
The Drew Carey Show changed its opening a lot and it only got really bad toward the end.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.