[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Excuse me sir, you forgot to tip!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 14416981264392.jpg (48 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
14416981264392.jpg
48 KB, 299x400
>Excuse me sir, you forgot to tip!
>>
I'll give you the tip alright

*unzips dick*
>>
I'm a queer, disabled neurotypical POC why are you asking me for money shitlord?
>>
>>70627538
There are literally no movie theaters that require tips. In fact I used to work at Regal and we were explicitly told we cannot accept tips.
>>
>>70627538
Here's a tip: Get a real job.
>>
>>70627619
thanks for clearing that up, i'll make sure this thread doesn't happen again
>>
S..sorry, man! Here you go! *tip way too much*
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 804x802
>>70627538

My wife will give you your tip in the backroom while I watch.
>>
>>70627640
Bazinga!
>>
>Alright sir, that will be $19.99, plus tip.
>stare at vendor icily for a few seconds.
>s-sir..?
>roundhouse kick vendor into popcorn machine, popcorn, blood and broken glass everywhere.
>"keep the change"
>>
sdfsdf
>>
>>70627538
May I please speak with your manager?
>>
>>70627538
Sorry, I don't understand nigger speak.
>>
> tfe you forgot to tip the magic popcorn nigger and they send you for the replica of azkaban that has been sitting in the theater for 10 years now
>>
>>70628056
Hate it when that happens.
>>
File: 1463258085868.png (222 KB, 300x412) Image search: [Google]
1463258085868.png
222 KB, 300x412
>Would you like more butter on your crablegs sir?
>>
>>70627595
Your dick has a zipper?
>>
>>70628056
>tfe
That feel everytime?
>>
>>70627867
Kek
>>
>>70628140

Newfag.
>>
>>70627538
*takes deep breath through the nose*
*let's it out through the mouth*
*slicks hair back*
>You want my tip? Heh heh, sure it's yours. But first I have a riddle to ask of you: "There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?"
>You get the riddle, you get your tip.
>You don't get the riddle, heh heh, well let's just say that it won't end well for you.
>So what'll it be?
>>
>>70627867
"Shut your mouth, before I kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you"

*cue Nightcall*
*tip fedora*
*pull cape close to body*
>>
>>70627538
yo my nigga hook me up with some pop corn but hold the pop and extra corn. thanks nigga.
>>
>>70628514
Nope. Would never happen. I demand respect. If something like that was happening and I was with my gf or sister, it wouldn't last long. I'd walk up, calmly make my way behind the counter, and slowly walk towards him. Then I would grab him by his collar and say "YOU THINK YOURE TOUGH?? Then fuckin do something, I know you want to. Fuckin do it, I want you to you disney bitchmade pussy. Not gonna do it? That's what I thought. I could smell the disney on you and your homeboys as soon as you walked into the theatre. You ain't hard. You ain't shit." Lol he'd probably shit himself because he's never had anyone talk to him like that before. You can't let these situations get out of control. Don't be bullied by little black kids like a beta.

>internet tough guy
Yeah well when you lift heavy 3 times a week and do boxing training 3 times a week as well as HIIT twice a week, you just wait for situations like these. And especially if I was with my sister or gf I have a duty to maintain the peace. And I will not be disrespected.
>>
>>70628419
shit, dat foo weighs meet!
>>
>>70629056
>Well done Jamal, I see your master has trained you well. Very well now, you may have your tip. Let me just grab it out of my...pocket...*front flips over counter behind him and snabs neck with tip of pen*
>How do you like your tip?
*flips back over counter and walks into see the movie*
>>
>tipping
No thanks.
>>
>>70628294
Reddit
>>
>>70628124
y-yes...
>>
It's in times like these that I hate the fact that I can't call niggers niggers in real life without having my ass sued.
>>
>this thread

holy fuck my sides did not deserve this.
>>
File: 1231241536.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1231241536.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>singles policy means I have to keep giving my place in line at concessions to couples and groups
>finally get my turn
>concessionist gets out the singles egg timer and sets it to 60 seconds
>I just want some candy
>singles policy means I can only get bottom shelf candy
>it's shit like Dots and Animal crackers
>Junior mints top shelf
>my minute is nearly up
>get a medium drink and some crackers
>my time runs out halfway through the drink poor
>concessionist gives me a half filled squirt since being a single means I couldn't get premium sodas like pepsi
>pay my $18 for my soda which is sticky and my animal crackers
>They're stale
>get to theater
>singles rows are only located in the very front or near the back with the big and tall row in front of it and the toddlers/kids row behind it
>watch movie in the front
>neck hurts
>speakers are too loud
>movie finishes
>theater plays the reminder that all singles are to wait until all couples have left and may be selected for theater cleaning
>get selected
>spend 30 minutes cleaning
>given a coupon at the end for a free upgrade to premium candy next visit if visiting as a singles again
>it expires tomorrow
>>
>>70628638

As retarded as this post comes off as, this guy has a point. A lone nigger will generally back down when someone stands up to them.

This is for two reasons.
One is that niggers are by nature pack animals. They require encouragement and peer pressure to give them the courage needed to do the shit they do. A lone nigger, separated from his pack, isn't very likely to have the mental fortitude and stout of heart to do much on his own.

The second is that the time when white men ruled absolutely over them is still very much in their DNA, and even though it is not likely to happen they still very much fear the noose. When a lone alpha white male confronts the lone black male, the whole time that black male is thinking "Oh god I don't want to be lynched I'll be a good boy yes sir."
Keyword here is of course alpha. Black males don't fear betas.
>>
>>70627619
All the managers have to do is put a tip jar up front and preach how movie theatre workers only make $5 an hour and require tips to make a living. Restaurants figured this shit out years ago and now pay their employees hardly anything,

Movie theatres guilt tripping us into tipping when?
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 331x319
>>70629631
>>
>>70628124
Why is this making me laugh so hard?
>>
>>70629948
>workers only make $5 an hour and require tips to make a living
How's that anyone else's problem? If you think your job is unfair, complain about it with your boss, talk to your co-workers then go on strike, or leave your shitty job and find another. I don't get this american meme.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.