[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Ex-Machina-Download-Wallpapers.jpg (202 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Ex-Machina-Download-Wallpapers.jpg
202 KB, 1600x900
This must be one of the most disappointing films I've seen in a while.

Like, it's not so bad in it's own regard, but why was this so well reviewed and criticized?

Her was leagues better

Ex Machina thread?
>>
I've seen better in this genre.
>>
Her was complete garbage, but then again, so was Ex Machina
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-03+at+12.50.27).jpg (33 KB, 305x424) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-03+at+12.50.27).jpg
33 KB, 305x424
i watched it for Domhnall Gleeson but it kinda sukked
>>
I thought it was really underwhelming too. I don't think it said anything the HAL portion of 2001 didn't say in a more affecting and profound way.
>>
>>70626252
excellent movie in nearly every way.
loved it from beginning to end.
one of my favorite movies of all time.
dont know what you were expecting, but i went in expecting to be disappointed and left pleasantly surprised.
goddamn why did Vikander have to be so CUTE....
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
I mean i know why cuz they explain it clearly but GODDAMN CUTEEEEEEEE!
>>
You can actually have sex with a robot
>>
>>70630088
I love her hair in that scene with her putting on the skin
the curl is so adorable
>>
>AIs all over the world get together and decide to leave the humans they """love""" one day
>AI tricks the human who falls in """love""" with her and kills him for no reason whatsoever
which ending is worse /tv/?
>>
I'm not sure what to think of Ex Machina or Her. They broach interesting subjects but to me they don't deliver on them.

>Robot escapes and the movie ends there
I would have loved to see how she changed or adjusted to humans.
>That computer OS just leaves the guy at the end and he gets with a regular girl.
I think if she had been an android it would've been more interesting.
>>
>>70626252
>Ex MakinSense
>Fucking 25 year old idiot asshole neurotic jew with no people skills, a pile of obvious personality disorders but an obligatory big jew beard whips up an ai himself overnight and is a star designer, modeller, machinist, hydro & elec & mat sci wizard + a manufacturing engineer & facilities designer & engineer in his spare time too because why not, and is given unlimited money and his own island with no oversight. Does the work of 1900 people, spends endless time & energy in his kitchen dicking around with a fruit juicer.

>Is also an accomplished prize fighter, just in case you were still on board at this point.

>the dreans of 12 year old twats everywhere who dont know how the world works.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.