[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think when you get to a certain amount of fame you start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 634x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 634x921
Do you think when you get to a certain amount of fame you start going crazy? Like will smiths kids going to Scientology schools and believing in aliens and shit, is it because to them it seems impossible that they got to that position?
>>
>>70625363
They just they matter and consequently anything they say, they think, will be important and significant.

They're retarded though.
>>
>>70625363
>"How can genders be real when our social constructs are not real?"
Do you think Hollywood turned Jaden into a "pan-sexual?"
>>
>>70625363

yes. to experience being a celebrity is not natural, and messes up people. especially when it's growing up. for every person who has the sense to brush off jaden smith as a kid, there's 10,000+ who will follow him on twitter like a sycophant.
>>
They are just completely removed from normal society, these crazy rich types live in a bubble that's a completely removed experience from your or I. The money and attention gets to their heads, shit ain't natural
>>
File: 848f8c173-1265.jpg (969 KB, 1996x3000) Image search: [Google]
848f8c173-1265.jpg
969 KB, 1996x3000
If only I was 10 years younger..
>>
do you think will is ashamed that he raised a hairlipped daughter and a short son?
>>
>>70625363
Incidents on the Time Track are not "beliefs," they are auditing prompts which attempt to locate overts and withholds (per readings on the e-Meter). One can audit this material without "belief". One can audit the material and have it run completely flat. One can audit the material and only react to certain parts.

The idea that Scientologists believe in science fiction space empires is entirely a misinterpretation of materials by non-practitioners and a bullying fedora mentality.

This is why neckbeards who were spoonfed false data by apostates can't be trusted when it comes to opinions and thoughts on Scientology. You just have not the first clue about the subject you're talking about.
>>
>>70626755
Please explain, from what I've read of documents leaked on wikileaks is that it seems to be an intense view of training social skills that lends itself to Hollywood and actors, but wrapped up in stories of sci fi
>>
>>70626335
you'd find something better to do with your time?
>>
>>70625718
If by "Hollywood" you mean "Will Smith let his fellow Scientologists fuck his son in the ass", then yes. That is exactly what happened.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.