[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objectively the best film ever made. Even Orlando Bloom, who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: AzWumuyR.jpg (42 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
AzWumuyR.jpg
42 KB, 462x462
Objectively the best film ever made. Even Orlando Bloom, who has the acting ability of a crusted turd, was good in this film.
>>
>>70625124
I would follow aragorn to the gates of hell
>>
>>70625124
I love RotK, but Fellowship >
>>
>>70625182
>my brother
>my captain
>my king

Every single time.
>>
>>70625124
nerd culture XD

i love the star wars trilogy too it's so epiiiicccc <3
>>
worst of the movie trilogy and its not even close, its the best of the book trilogy though
>>
File: dalesr.jpg (57 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
dalesr.jpg
57 KB, 184x184
>>70625239
>being so edgy you dislike Lord of the Rings
wew what a faggot
>>
File: grima1-cb175016.jpg (39 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
grima1-cb175016.jpg
39 KB, 1024x576
>Feeling bad for a charter you didn't like before who was meant to be nasty and bad

That's good shit when you can do stuff like this with characters.

Where'd did Peter Jackson go wrong with Alfrid in the hobbit?
>>
>>70625344
When he decided to create that shitty caracter.
>>
>>70625344
youd really feel bad if you read what happens to him in the books
>>
>>70625839
>>70625344
He deserved it. Betraying his people for mediocre pussy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.