[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bach/ general - Press "F" to Pay Respects Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Goodnight sweet prince ;_;
He just couldn't stop the other cucks from getting under his skin.

F
>>
F
>>
F
I am now #lukemissle
>>
>>70624111
F

Jordan is going to win and it's obvious, but Joelle is so hot I might watch a little more.
>>
Chad is literally a Alhpa God, it makes me sad to see those beta manletsa take him down when he literally just wanted to ned left alone.
>>
>>70624645
i bet luke is gonna win, but i hope wells does but i dont think he has a chance.
>>
>>70624645
I seriously hope not. Jordan's a cunt.

Luke handled Chad right, he didn't like the guy and recognized his flaws, but he wasn't fucking poking him and talking shit like Jordan did for a little social validation.
>>
File: 1465362271757.png (632 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1465362271757.png
632 KB, 640x1136
2 4 flinching, bitch.
>>
Does anyone else think the bachelorette is pretty fucking average? I mean even with all her professional makeup artists, stylists, hairstylists, editors etc she's still only like a 6.5/10 even in promotional shots - I've had much more attractive girlfriends than her irl, and I'm not some massive, roided-up dickface.

Couple that with her annoying personality and fucking crazy attention seeking and I really don't see the big deal. I'd rather be hanging at the mansion drinking and working out with my new bros then pursue that meh puss.
>>
>>70625727
yeah, she's a 7.5 at best. Plenty of girls from last season were way hotter. Even some of the girls in the audience of the sex presentation thing were.
>>70625544
holy fuck is this real?
>>
>>70625727
I think she looks pretty good, especially when compared to other bachelorettes. They arenever 10s. But her sluttiness really brings down her attractiveness. We're only a couple episodes in and she has already made out with like 7 guys.
>>
F
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.