[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shut the fuck up, Drake! You faggot! Fucking skinny butt-munching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Josh-Done-2.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Josh-Done-2.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
>Shut the fuck up, Drake! You faggot! Fucking skinny butt-munching faggot. I hate you! You know that? I really do.
Damn, how did Nick let Dan do this?
>>
>>70623374
I'd munch HIS butt >:^))
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 492x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 492x388
>>70623374
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYo_-Jj2SX8
not surprised it got cut tbqh
>>
>>70623530
wtf? How did they get away with this?
>>
>>70623589
I FOUND A WAY
I FOUND A WAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>70623530
damn...
>>
>>70623530
"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT"

this line for some reason always gets me.
>>
>>70623530
Holy shit that was fucking hilarious
>>
>>70623530
>I HOPE THEY DIE OF FAG DISEASE
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70623374
>You know, I almost forgot that my mom told me that. She said, "Drake's daddy splattered his brains all over the wall." I thought it was sad at first, but now? I like it. His daddy splattered his brains. All over the wall. His daddy splattered his brains. All over the wall!...
My mom wrote a letter when she heard this
>>
File: 1416100408846.jpg (17 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1416100408846.jpg
17 KB, 251x251
>>70623530
>>
>>70623818
So that's what happened to Drake's dad.
>>
Mean Creek is an awful movie.
>>
>>70623374
>Josh I need your help man I'm in debt. If you help me I'll pay one of my girlfriends to suck your cock
>>
>>70623374
I don't think you remembered that correctly senpai
>Fuck you Drake! I raped your sister to death! I was sick and TIRED of her CUNT face! Her CONSTANT bullshit! And how she KEPT getting away with it. No more. NO MORE!
Man when they showed her body I was deeply disturb, but to my surprise they ended the episode with everyone laughing and cheering because Megan was finally dead. I miss old Nick.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.