[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easily, the black hawk down of our generation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1465298617557.jpg (405 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
1465298617557.jpg
405 KB, 800x1185
Easily, the black hawk down of our generation.
>>
>>70621929
American propaganda at its finest
>>
>>70621954

Still a good movie.
>>
>>70621929
POO IN LOO
>>
>>70621954
butthurt foreign fucking shit
>>
>>70622274
The only thing it had going for it was the directing and cinematography - and even that was just decent

Acting and writing was terrible

Jim is evidently not cut out for anything beyond smirking
>>
Only /pol/tards will defend this farse
>>
obvious bait, in on roll bread

i will not deny that what happened was a travesty and that hillary should be in jail though
>>
>>70622325
You probably like Black hawk down and we were soldiers too.
>>
>>70622531
https://youtu.be/13kdMg9E9aI?t=12

i skip past all the wife shit
>>
>>70622667
The wife parts with the American flags faded into every shot when she's delivering the letters is so cringey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgoL91Gtqdo
>>
>>70621929

I agree with you, it reminds me so much of Black Hawk Down, very good movie.
>>
>>70621929
Actually watched it last night. It was pretty good, but some scenes were too much "America". Felt a little forced.
>>
That scene where that dunecoon gets torn in half by bullets was pretty laff
>>
>>70621929
white dude from the wire had some quality quips. Up there with Civil War as best war movies of year so far
>>
>>70622667
HAYMEN DOBBIN GAAABEN, MIIINEE YO DABEN, HIM COME BE BADDDENN, YO FLOME DE BOBEEENNN.
>>
>>70621954
>>70623106
It was about 90% accurate to the events as portrayed in the book which was written by the surviving members of the Annex security team. Bay even had two of them on the set to make it more accurate. The Annex and the diplomatic compound as well as Zombieland and the surrounding fields were exact replicas of the real locations. The only exaggerated stuff was the car chase which was not nearly as action packed but the car did arrive in the annex completely shot to shit. Also the bus explosion was just to satisfy Bay's explosion fetish. Also, the part at the begining when they are in the bazaar doing field work and the arms deal later on are somewhat fictional but then again in the book they just said "we did some classified shit in the days up to the attack that we cant talk about."

tl;dr The movie shows the true events pretty accurately. Throws away the bullshit story shilled by Clinton New Network about protests and videos insulting the religion of piss.
>>
>>70621929
>>70622274
>>70623040

>Michael bay

>Good movie

Pick one you fucking plebs. Then commit seppuku.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.