[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie scenes that pisses you off.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image:53177.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image:53177.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
So I just watched the movie "The Core" and just saw the scene where the crew was getting the launch codes or whatever it was to that they needed to activate the nukes and something goes wrong.

The shuttle at the far end gets damaged by the floating diamonds in the mental and leveque gets trapped inside the damaged hull because the door automatically closed down and beck was the only one that was able to open the door.

Now what infuriates me the most about this scene is that the two guys where literally screaming and begging for beck to open the damn door so they can save the guy and they had enough time to reclose the doors before it was too late but beck literally chosed to ignore their cries and just sat there watching him die like a heartless bitch!

That fucking goddamn whore deliberately chosed to let that man die in there and after the entire fucking situation the guys came back and demanded the explanation but the fucking slut smugged about it and didn't bother to give a single fucking reason why she let the man die like that and the movie never explained it ever since!

Goddamnit fucking hell jesus fucking mary ann christ fuck I fucking hate beck that undeserving mercy showing bitch why did she not open the door when they demanded for it to open I mean goddamnit fuck she has hands she could have used those fucking hands to open the door and get the guy out and then shut the door before the shuttle was too damaged!
>>
>>70620368

Iwant an explanation to this right the fuck NOW BITCH I WANT TO KNOW WHY THAT FUCKING WHORE DID THAT AND NOT FELT ANY REMORSE OR GUILT AND AT THE END WAS ALL LA LA LA HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY SHIT FUCK!

I would beat her to shit and break every single bones inside of her and throw acid on her exposed skin and watch her suffer for the sin she has committed and to top it off I would amputate both her arms and legs and force her to eat her own disgusting flesh before ripping out her teeths and smash her tongue and rip her hair out with my own goddamn fists and finish her off by throwing her into a pit of bulldog ants straight from Australia!

Fucking goddamn assholes in films I swear to fucking god just like fucking addy from z nation I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE DEATH SCENE OF THAT BITCH SO I CAN SLEEP KNOWING PEACE IS GRANTED TO MY PURE GOOD SOUL!

fucking goddamn movies and shows I already broke my T.V. and had to bandage my hand after seeing beck pulling that shit and the worst part I can't go get another T.V. because my local pawnshop banned me from going back there ever again so FUCK THEM!

Anyways can someone please explain to me why beck straight up murdered that innocent man please now.
>>
>>70620368

ITT: scenes men will literally never understand
>>
>taking The Core that seriously
>>
>>70620368
>>70620419
Calm the fuck down Antman
>>
>>70620426
Get the fuck out tumblr!
>>
Can you link the scene? Never watched this, figured it was shit.
>>
>>70620368
You are right op

That was one of those scenes when strong independent female character is built on her wrong decision to sacrifice a man's life.

And she got a way with it. Perhaps the sacrifice was too expected. But yes SHE ONLY DID IT TO LOOK TOUGH
>>
>>70620979
Op you bring out a very interesting part of the movie. The ship is divided into sections and she sits in the "core".

All along the trip it's her sacrificing lives of other men and she is always safe

But I guess it's expected of this kind of movie
>>
File: image:53179.png (300 KB, 720x927) Image search: [Google]
image:53179.png
300 KB, 720x927
>>70620368
>yfw you realize that this is the same poster that made a thread about how shit addy is in the film
>>
>>70620368
Poor boy. Are you triggered, hmm? Do you want to go back to your safespace? I think you should.
>>
>>70621457
POO IN LOO
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.