[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 24-Logo.svg.png (13 KB, 511x271) Image search: [Google]
24-Logo.svg.png
13 KB, 511x271
what went wrong?
>>
No follow up with to Live Another Day with Tony rescuing Jack.
>>
>>70618717

If Keifers new show gets cancelled (cant remember what its called) then I could see him revisiting 24 sometime in the next couple of years. which is kinda what im hoping does happen. no disrespect to keifer but outside of 24 most of his shows have gotten cancelled.
>>
File: 1401721438651.png (682 KB, 1272x713) Image search: [Google]
1401721438651.png
682 KB, 1272x713
>wrong
>>
>>70618802
I'm really excited for Designated Survivor, but one season would be enough for me if he goes back to 24. I really don't mind the torch being passed on to a new character like they want to do with the reboot, but I need Jack's story to be wrapped up first. Him rotting in Russia just isn't right.
>>
>>70618802

It's because he picks the wrong shows. Like Touch, a show about an average Joe with an autistic kid and the magic of numbers, who's interested in it? His new show doesn't look much better, one season max.
>>
>I need you to do something
>It's gonna take me days to do that, Jack
>No! This season has to end in 24 hours!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70618971

Do you expect a happy ending for Jack? Because I can't see that happening. Kim is better off staying away from him.
>>
>>70618664
Casting the ugliest potato lizard in existence as Chloe.
>>
>>70620048
I want them to finally show Jack making sweet love to Kim.
>>
>>70620048
Either give him some peace or kill him off. I don't expect him to live a happy life, but at least give him some closure.
>>
>>70620048

Fuck Kim, I want Jack to hook up with the qt CIA agent and spend time killing terrorists until someone finally manages to put him down.
>>
>>70620506

She wasn't supposed to be hot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.